This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Satantos
    User
    Member since July 02, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/799230694
    https://bf4db.com/player/ban/799230694

So again, I was banned because of 3 matches I gave a good HS rate? Look at my other matches if they are not even those 3 matches. 
  • Satantos
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Well, think that is the point. Your hs stats are all over the place. Sometimes only 3 on 100+ kills and then suddenly those.. Explain.

• Satantos
    User

What? My statistics from hs are everywhere? Show me, just these 3 matches I gave enough HS, why did I? I do not know, look at the ones after these, look at my last ones, see if I have more than 20% of hs. Honestly, I'm looking for more games like this and i do not think so. sorry any  error im not speak english.
  • Satantos
    Administrator

You can look them up yourself, not gonna do that for you. I only find it rather interesting to see those 3 out of nowhere. Quite a few round with very low hs rates for the amount of kills.

• Satantos
    User

Is it strange 3 matches with that hs rate? Yes, but I'm going to do what I've done a lot of hs in those 3 games. I'm looking for more games besides these and I do not think, I can link several if you want ... But if you think I'm a hacker, okay, I do not play games you have pluguins of yours, because of 3 matches ... I'm not going to waste my time proving what I do not have to prove for 3 strange games ...

• Satantos
    Administrator

You can find more examples in the report. Curious about your explanation.

• Satantos
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I looked back 4 months through your games. You have no consistency with your hsk rate. It's either over 40% or less than 10% and it will switch from one game to the next, with high kill counts and high kpm and high accuracy which is indicative of an aimbot. 

If you are indeed legitimate then here's what we need to see. Recording and battlereport for two full rounds, unedited, from loading screen to final scoreboard as well as all running processes on your pc. One round with an exceptionally high hsk, one with a low hsk, similar kill count and kpm to your currently played games. The videos will be analyzed by a group and a decision will be made. If you agree to this we will unban you for 72 hours to complete what we requested. If you fail to fulfill the request in the allotted time we will reinstate the ban and all appeals will be denied

• Satantos
    User

Ok I record but how do I record together with my processes? The only program that records without any performace problem is shadowplay. I have 4gb of ran (http://prntscr.com/fqrvoe) I need something that does not crash if I can not record with shadowplay and I want to know the maps and modes that I can play.

• Satantos
    Retired Staff

You will have to record your desktop and open task manager and record both the running programs and processes list in their entirety before and after each round. Play on operation locker with an aek or ace23. Same weapon and same attachments both rounds

• Satantos
    Retired Staff

Ban has been temporarily lifted pending results of investigation. You have 72 hours to provide the requested videos. Remember we will not accept any edited video. Full rounds only
  • Satantos
    MXT
    User

/Bumb.

[07/05/17 13:13 / 1pm]

You have 24 more hours to provide the requested gameplay otherwise we will lock this thread down and deny your appeal.

The clock is ticking.

• Satantos
    Administrator

72h have passed. Ban will stay as the appeal terms have been broken.