This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Ranger117
    User
    Member since October 18, 2017

So I would have simply DM'd a site admin about this but ....... I seem to not have the option to dm anymore. Is that a new site thing or did I break a rule or something? 

Anyway... I got the tail end of a dudes game where he was going 41/8 and when i spectated him he was doing some "interesting stuff" not quite sure what to make of it so I wanted some second opinions from well trained eyes. Of course the moment i spectated him he left the server never to be seen again.

Guys name is parpov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCKIT6gNEU&feature=youtu.be

• Ranger117
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We removed the PM system as it was troublesome to maintain and gave a lot of issues :) Devs can now focus on other, more important stuff. If you need us, you can find someone of the staff online in the discord.

I do not know if the footage is long enough to be conclusive. Spectator is known to glitch out a lot. Need other staffs opinion on this.

• Ranger117
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

That's not a spectator mode glitch, in my opinion, seems pretty snappy and clear to me.

• Ranger117
    User

I know its short and that was the main reason I wanted to PM someone... If i could have done that then i would have made the video unlisted and only given the link to admins here. Not big on the whole "name and shame" thing. Thats why i like to be 100% sure before i put something up. Keep up the awesome work ladies/gents.

• Ranger117
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"

Dear administration. I sent the report, but the decision did not suit me. I enclose evidence, please take action. This cheater for the second day does not allow to play normally.

My report:

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/368422183

Evidence inside (video and link).

pekshev90
    Don't post in other people's report thread. You can create a new thread to report someone.

• Ranger117
    User

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/OlNG0/stats/1004356592065/pc/ 

90f.png

Full disclosure I have NO CLUE if he is banned or just reset his stats... but i can dream.

• Ranger117
    User
    Member since August 16, 2018

Thats a stat reset, Battlelog/EA bans are displayed on their profile.

• Ranger117
    Retired Staff

That's not a stats reset. If his stats were reset, his rank would be 0.

It looks like he reset his own stats which explains why only his KDR/SPM are 0.

• Ranger117
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Cuban, the original video you said looks like aimbot? But the person in the video is not banned and has since changed his name.

Edit: nvm, i noticed earlier he was not banned but also not set to investigating, now he is set to investigating.

• Ranger117
    Retired Staff

Player has been banned.