• Prophet731
    Retired Staff
    Member since September 04, 2017

Now that the procon forums has been taken offline, I would like to share a new home for them. ColColonCleaner (AdKats) and I (BFACP) created this so that all plugin support and be back in one place. It'll take time to get all the posts back up for each plugin but for now, we have something centralized for it.

All previous plugin developers are welcome to join that. 

The new address is https://myrcon.net/

Please note that we have not become the official owners of the procon name, it's an unofficial one but one that can hopefully be around for a while. 

EDIT (7/4/19):

All previous user accounts were deleted when the site went down. You will need to create a new account.

• Prophet731
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stickied

• Prophet731
    User
    Member since October 21, 2017

ow, so i guess, old accounts are imported to ,or new need to create?
  • Prophet731
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Need to create a new account.
  • Prophet731
    Retired Staff

"
    ow, so i guess, old accounts are imported to ,or new need to create?
    iamadeadpixel
    I updated the main post to include that you'll need to create a new account. (I've seen you already did though.)

• Prophet731
    User

I registered ,but have trouble signing in.I checked my username and pw and it should be good.

• Prophet731
    User
    Member since May 10, 2017

"

I registered ,but have trouble signing in.I checked my username and pw and it should be good.

thegrizz72
    chekc you email and activate you account

• Prophet731
    Retired Staff

"

thegrizz72
    As Timm said, check your email for the validation link. If that doesn't work then read this topic. https://myrcon.net/index.php?/topic/8-trouble-with-login/

• Prophet731
    User

Hi Prophet, thanks for the response. I checked all my email, including spam folders and trash bin and found nothing. I went back and re-registered and still did not get the verification email. I checked my email addy and it was correct. Thanks.

• Prophet731
    Retired Staff

"

Hi Prophet, thanks for the response. I checked all my email, including spam folders and trash bin and found nothing. I went back and re-registered and still did not get the verification email. I checked my email addy and it was correct. Thanks.

thegrizz72
    I replied to your email you sent in If you just re-registered I still don't see you in the member list. Are you using a different email/username?

• Prophet731
    User

Same email and username,unless you want my username to be my email address. By the way I did get your email.

• Prophet731
    Retired Staff

"

Same email and username,unless you want my username to be my email address. By the way I did get your email.

thegrizz72

Ok, well you don't show up in the list. Did it give you an error on sign up?

• Prophet731
    User

Hi Prophet, no errors shown did all the fields and the Captcha and went to create my account and it said an email has been sent to verify my email.Just checked my email again and nothing. Checked both Thunderbird which i use to dl. my mail and also gmail and nothing.Sorry to be a pain in the butt.

• Prophet731
    Retired Staff

"

Hi Prophet, no errors shown did all the fields and the Captcha and went to create my account and it said an email has been sent to verify my email.Just checked my email again and nothing. Checked both Thunderbird which i use to dl. my mail and also gmail and nothing.Sorry to be a pain in the butt.

thegrizz72
    I still don't see you being registered. I have no errors on my side about failed sign up's. I just tried it and it worked fine. You're sure it's not telling you anything in error? You should be getting to that.

3ca4d367354cec783e47e3259fd68db1.png
  • Prophet731
    User

Did not see that so i will re-register. Thanks for your help.