• 0ld_yell0w
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

I use your site to look up players amongst other means and sometimes I even gets a ban on a player search by the sitebot after updating, -which is pretty cool.

I am currently investigating a couple of players that in my book most likely is using softaim and ESP, these players are set to CLEAN here, now my question is - are those players set to CLEAN not calculated by the sitebot when I look them up here ?

regards

0ld_yell0w

• 0ld_yell0w
    User
    Member since May 07, 2017

Pure speculation: If a player is set to CLEAN , even the Sitebot can not ban him. Even if the stats are all red.

BTW. Old_mimimi are you still stalking me? :p

• 0ld_yell0w
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

when someone got reported without enough evidence.

they are set to clean.

so you need to report them on the forum.

But this is a good question,  if someone got impossible stats is he going to be banned by the site bot ?

• 0ld_yell0w
    Retired Staff

Yes.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    Retired Staff

Their cheat score is not calculated once they are set to clean. Evidence can be provided against a clean player and they can still be banned. A clean tag is not a permanent label and never will be. If you have evidence against someone who has been cleared feel free to submit it and we will review it

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

Thank you Burt, just needed that info. @Alucard I wont turn this post into an argument but yes I think youre dirty and no, youre not worth my time I just find other servers to play on than JaH's metro. If you are a representive of a clan Alucard - you are doing a poor job of it with that behaviour. @staff But shouldnt the sitebot still react even on those players ? It does strike me odd that it gets disabled on these players.

• 0ld_yell0w
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

The new site will handle reports differently, and will give us more options to clean reports without evidence without being forced to put a label on them. This is currently the case, we have to set them to clean otherwise they will stay on investigating. So the things you mention are purely design things which will be addressed in the near future :)

For now "clean" cases can always be reported through the forums.

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

thnx for the answers on the sitebot guys.

regards

0ld_yell0w