• CheatMonitor
    User
    Member since April 30, 2020

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1129419133

Several times I have seen players marked clean with no explanation. Different admins mention different criteria for what is acceptable vs. what is not, and then those of who report try to work within those constraints.

In the above example it shows a high KPM and HS.

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus, I just want to understand why this happens so I don't waste everyone's time reporting players who don't meet the criteria.

Thanks

• CheatMonitor
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

I see nothing wrong with this player's stats.

It's not suspicious to get high HSKR with sniper riles and .44 Magnum, so it's not enough to issue a ban using what you've provided.

Edited: OK maybe it's a bit weird to see his performance suddenly increased. Reopened the case.

• CheatMonitor
    User
    Member since May 10, 2020

Players marked clean mean this. They have been reported for cheating but there hasnt been sufficient evidence of their usage of 3rd party program. Thus they are marked clean. This doesn't mean they arent cheating they still can be reported for cheating and banned for cheat usage.

• CheatMonitor
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hey, 

you have to take into account numerous metrics usually. Sometimes an admin sees them, sometimes he doesn't. It also depends on how tired/washed up a person evaluating the case is :D We apologize if some decisions were made wrongly of course but always open to discussion if you can argue well why you think your report should have been accepted.

In this particular case I'd personally ban the player based on my set of metrics and statistical markers. I cannot explain in detail why because that would give away a great portion of information for cheaters so that they can avoid getting banned :D

• CheatMonitor
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

I see nothing wrong with this player's stats.

It's not suspicious to get high HSKR with sniper riles and .44 Magnum, so it's not enough to issue a ban using what you've provided.

Edited: OK maybe it's a bit weird to see his performance suddenly increased. Reopened the case.

Riotranz
    I recognise the name, I think it's an alt of a youtuber. I'm trying to remember who, don't want to guess and post a name until I'm 100%. Will reply back when I remember.

Edit: It's Nickel

• CheatMonitor
    User
    Member since April 30, 2020

Thanks for the replies, no need to apologize as I know all the good work here is done by volunteers.

• CheatMonitor
    Administrator

I recognise the name, I think it's an alt of a youtuber. I'm trying to remember who, don't want to guess and post a name until I'm 100%. Will reply back when I remember.

KingPr4wn
    It is not Nickel

• CheatMonitor
    Gold Supporter

"

KingPr4wn
    It is not Nickel

Volt

They have the same name so. I'm not saying Nickel is cheating, I don't believe he is. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZcbUeHxMs

• CheatMonitor
    Administrator

Doesn't matter if the name is similar, it is not Nickel

• CheatMonitor
    Gold Supporter

"

Doesn't matter if the name is similar, it is not Nickel

Volt
    Ok.
    I was wondering if he was accidentally banned.  

• CheatMonitor
    Administrator

I saw your post before you edited it btw. We have no data that would suggest nickel was ever behind that account. It was never used from Germany. Moreover, the account has "0" (zero as digit) in "F0R", not a letter "O"

• CheatMonitor
    Gold Supporter

"

I saw your post before you edited it btw. We have no data that would suggest nickel was ever behind that account. It was never used from Germany. Moreover, the account has "0" (zero as digit) in "F0R", not a letter "O"

Volt
    Ye I found  a 3rd account with similar name which put 2 and 2 together. All good.