This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tsem13
    User
    Member since May 19, 2017

Hello there.

Well was checking some youtube videos and i found out this player here which i found he is marked as CLEAN by you mates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM8NLK-F47I

i wouldn't report it , but guys ... if memory serves right AEK-971 have quite the recoil and the gun from this guy has almost none ....

maybe it is cause i am only playing BFV these days and i am used to that gameplay , but it is maybe worthwhile to take a look of this ?

Most strange incident for me at least is from 1:08 to 1:15

name of the player is SAB3LOOO

Again , i am not saying that he is cheating but his gameplay is quite ... strange may i say ?

Thanks in advance

Have all a nice day

• tsem13
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I haven't watched the video as I'm on mobile but it is really easy to control the AEK's recoil with the right attachments

• tsem13
    User

Well , indeed you can reduce the recoil , but this one is almost at 0 ... anyway probably i have forgotten how bf4 is working , i am on BFV almost everyday from release day , and i haven't been on BF4 for many months

• tsem13
    Retired Staff

theres nothing suspicious in the video. 

• tsem13
    User

EM sabelo former esl player. He was in bf4 a long time ago on compet. scene.....So he can play like this + you can watch his handcam records. He control recoil like usual pro players in bf4 or bf3

• tsem13
    User

oooook... i said i am not accusing , it just felt a bit weird .. but if you say so ! 

+1 np , you can lock mr. admin .

Thank you all very much for the replies , have a nice evening :)