This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 19, 2019

Why when I spectate this player I don't see his first person shooter view when he's in a tank.   All the other players in tanks, during this time I recorded I could see their first person view.   

Player in question is kick_qed look from 2:00 - through 5:00 to see what I am talking about.

https://youtu.be/6NufJ9sXMyo

• sloppy0
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Its a spectator bug

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 19, 2019

Why was he the only one it was bugging out on?   No one else in a tank/lav/btr had this issue only this guy, and his KDR was through the roof

• sloppy0
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

The game has a large amounts of bugs. This one is just random. Next to this just KD ratio doesnt indicate cheat. Everybody can boost their KD by playing defensive. 

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since November 15, 2017

I had recordings of him where it was possible to see he was using auto-spot, but when I saw that he had already been reported here and was "clean" I let it go. I've wasted a lot of time and patience writing and editing videos about players who were possibly "clean" showing that they were hacking and always some moderator made excuses not to go back on their decisions. Sloppy0 I leave my advice do not waste your time reporting players '' clean '' moderators do not come back.

• sloppy0
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

I had recordings of him where it was possible to see he was using auto-spot, but when I saw that he had already been reported here and was "clean" I let it go. I've wasted a lot of time and patience writing and editing videos about players who were possibly "clean" showing that they were hacking and always some moderator made excuses not to go back on their decisions. Sloppy0 I leave my advice do not waste your time reporting players '' clean '' moderators do not come back.

mustafabet
    You may have not brought enough evidence.. i have seen "clean" players getting banned if enough evidence was given. 

"I've wasted a lot of time and patience writing and editing videos" thats why they cant get used as proof bud.. no editing, just start recording and then stop recording, no music, no cuts, no comments, only game sound and maybe voicechat.
  • sloppy0
    Gold Supporter

@mustafabet, i looked trough your threads and except of the first 5 "clean" player reports they were not really usable.. missing sound while reporting someone for ESP/Wallhack is quite stupid, since he may have heard the enemy, edited videos could only highlight suspecious moments/frames could be cut out to make the reported player look more suspecious, high HSKR isnt always an indicator for cheating (High HSKR low KPM could mean that he was tryharding on the head)

• sloppy0
    Gold Supporter

Also if i remember correctly i played against him a while ago, he was a quite good player but didnt kill me in any odd/suspecious ways, so i guess he might be clean.. (sadly cant find Battlereports)

• sloppy0
    User

@RussiantwoHand. This video that you posted this accelerated is not that kind of edition I said, I cut the videos to not be too long (were very long videos between 1 hour to 1:20). but if the moderators wanted I would post the whole video. About the videos not having audio I already saw players being banned with the use of gif as proof. https://youtu.be/QtGWRIms_b0?t=24 In this video you don't need audio to see aimbot usage.

• sloppy0
    User

Detail that is a hardcore server

• sloppy0
    Gold Supporter

"

@RussiantwoHand. This video that you posted this accelerated is not that kind of edition I said, I cut the videos to not be too long (were very long videos between 1 hour to 1:20). but if the moderators wanted I would post the whole video. About the videos not having audio I already saw players being banned with the use of gif as proof. https://youtu.be/QtGWRIms_b0?t=24 In this video you don't need audio to see aimbot usage.

mustafabet
    i have already watched your videos and reports, that one flick onto the train trailer isnt enough, could be caused by a lot.. if he would have done that dead centre onto an enemy (we dont know if there was one in that trailer), this could have been a ban reason. the rest of the video doesnt show enough/any evidence. 

• sloppy0
    Gold Supporter

The video i posted is my signature and beneath every comment i post..

Also we should stop spamming this thread, since it hasnt really to do with the player in question.. if you have a problem with the STAFFs decision open a thread where we/they can discuss it with you. In my eyes they did nothing wrong / made the right decisions.

• sloppy0
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Go through the Reports forum, you’ll see lots of reports of players marked as clean that were banned.

It’s been mentioned to death already but just because they’re marked as “clean”, doesn’t mean that they are. If the evidence isn’t up to par, then we don’t issue bans. There are a few people that we know that are dirty, but have no solid evidence to support that so there’s no ban.

Spectator bugs have been around for many years, and can explain a lot of abnormalities in gameplay. We are very well versed in what spectator bugs are and look like. The more video evidence that’s submitted the better, but it’ll take longer to review. But to say we don’t go back and review is false.

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

mustafabet

Yeah, some players are hard to get them banned, because the evidence may be good enough for you, but not good enough for bf4db, I can understand that, so legit players don't get a false ban, but some times its just hard to get evidence, since some stuffs its really hard to notice on spec. mode and there is always the excuse of the bugs of spectator mode, while it's true, it only make things worse when you want to use spec. mode as evidence and there are stuffs that is only possible to see if the player is providing their own video and even so, there are stuffs that work as overlay and it does not show on the video itself, only a external cam would be able to see the cheat, etc...

About this player, come on, man, it's Courier, he got almost 8k hours of game time, yeah I know, there are cheaters with a lot game time, but in many of these hours, I was playing with him and we still play together and I never seen anything suspicious, I even gave my account to him, so he could try another BF game, I would never do that If I thought he was running something.

Also risking a ban for auto-spot cheat would be paladin's level of autism, which he had everyone spotted on the map, auto spot is just even more retard, I mean any cheating is bad, but u get the idea, for "auto-spot" , you can do it legit, through the game settings, just set one of your mouse buttons to spot and u get a sort of "auto-spot", like the right button, if u dont use it to hold for ads, then it works as auto-spot, see some1?  just right click, etc...