This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Phenomz
    User
    Member since January 12, 2021

I'm sorry to be Italian, I swear I don't use hacks, please, I'll let you in with my pc. I play with a friend at BF AT_Sharko. I don't use anything. I was playing with the console and now I have switched to the PC. Please check, I have no proof. but I'm not a cheater. 
    ID: lPhenoMzI 

• Phenomz
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Please claim your other account.

• Phenomz
    User

How can I do?

• Phenomz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

How can I do?

Phenomz

Login to your other account and do the same thing as with your current account.
  • Phenomz
    Unverified User
    Member since July 03, 2020

"

"

How can I do?

Phenomz

Login to your other account and do the same thing as with your current account.
    Scavenger
    TRADUZIONE:

Accedi al tuo altro account e fai la stessa cosa che hai fatto con il tuo attuale account.

• Phenomz
    User

what other account? :/

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

what other account? :/

Phenomz
    https://bf4db.com/player/867521270
  • Phenomz
    User

This is not my account, my account and this. i started playing bf yesterday, after playing on consoles for many years.
  • Phenomz
    Administrator

"
    This is not my account, my account and this. i started playing bf yesterday, after playing on consoles for many years.
    Phenomz

Weird. Explain why our logs seem to indicate that other one is you.
  • Phenomz
    User

i play with AT_Sharko, i live in germany. I recently have a pc. I don't know why your servant says the other is me, but I guarantee you 100% that this is my only profile. I don't want to cheat, I just want to play quietly with my friend.

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

i play with AT_Sharko, i live in germany. I recently have a pc. I don't know why your servant says the other is me, but I guarantee you 100% that this is my only profile. I don't want to cheat, I just want to play quietly with my friend.

Phenomz

Another staffmember will double check the link. If he too confirms it your appeal will probably be denied if you do not claim the other account.
  • Phenomz
    User

I have played a few games, look at my scores. I don't know if you can see. I don't think they are cheating scores.

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

I have played a few games, look at my scores. I don't know if you can see. I don't think they are cheating scores.

Phenomz
    If that other account is yours I suggest you to claim it before another staffmember has time to verify the evidence. This will speed up the review process.
  • Phenomz
    User

so i will be forced to buy the game back and get another profile to play?

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

so i will be forced to buy the game back and get another profile to play?

Phenomz

If a fellow staff confirms the link to that other account it will be banned too. So I suggest to wait with that.