This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Phenomz
    User
    Member since January 12, 2021

I'm not pretending, I don't have any other accounts of mine. I will investigate for this situation.

• Phenomz
    User

my main account and phenomz the second account I created is lsynthetizer. What you sent me was not created by me.

• Phenomz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

my main account and phenomz the second account I created is lsynthetizer. What you sent me was not created by me.

Phenomz
    How come that it looks like it is yours then? 

• Phenomz
    User

Non ne ho idea. Ho comprato il computer di recente e la prima volta che mi succede. Voglio sottolineare che non sto fingendo, non mi permetterei mai di scriverti senza un motivo valido per me.

• Phenomz
    User

I have no idea. I bought the computer recently and the first time this happens to me. I want to point out that I'm not pretending, I would never allow myself to write to you without a valid reason for me. 

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

I have no idea. I bought the computer recently and the first time this happens to me. I want to point out that I'm not pretending, I would never allow myself to write to you without a valid reason for me. 

Phenomz
    I doubt that statement. I personally see no reason to doubt our logs. They seem very clear that it is you. Why you try to deny the fact it is you? 

• Phenomz
    User

I'm not saying your logs can't work. I'm just saying I didn't create that profile. Unfortunately I have no concrete evidence, but this is very strange to me.

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

I'm not saying your logs can't work. I'm just saying I didn't create that profile. Unfortunately I have no concrete evidence, but this is very strange to me.

Phenomz
    Then who did? Cause our logs pretty much show that other person was sitting on your lap. 

As that seems unlikely, the better option is that you lie to us. And why would you want to lie when you want to be unbanned? 
  • Phenomz
    User

forgive me, I just found out who created the account. It was my son. Sorry, I was not aware of what he had done. I checked the origins email and it is actually associated with my son's email. Excuse me if I have wasted your time, I was not aware of all this. I immediately log in with the 3 account. My sincere apologies.

• Phenomz
    Administrator

"

forgive me, I just found out who created the account. It was my son. Sorry, I was not aware of what he had done. I checked the origins email and it is actually associated with my son's email. Excuse me if I have wasted your time, I was not aware of all this. I immediately log in with the 3 account. My sincere apologies.

Phenomz
    Please claim the account. The son excuse won't work. We hear it 10x a day. And yes, our logs rule out that explanation. 

• Phenomz
    User

It will be done. My sincere apologies

• Phenomz
    Administrator

Thanks for yoir cooperation. 

• Phenomz
    Administrator

Sudden lack of action from OP's end..