This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Torque475
    User
    Member since June 01, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/354858177

Has been reported clean, here is more evidence.

I suspect OscyJack of an Aimbot.

His appeal thread: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-oscyjack-42

I would like to make a case that involves both statistics and video proof. Together I believe there is enough proof of an aimbot for the initial ban will be reinstated. As the initial ban was based on only a few pulled battlereports, I pulled all of them to compare them.

As my entire report is too long here is a pastbin, and a google doc link OscyJack's Report 

Here is the stats link: details in the paste bin

Here is the video link: Details are both in the paste bin and the video description

• Torque475
    User
    Member since June 01, 2017

Summary:

1. Stats

1. His stats change beyond the expected variance round to round on occasion

2. After a 5 month break and just a few terrible rounds that could be expected, he rebounds to several winning rounds with an accuracy from ~10% to 44%.

3. 2 months ago, after his ~50 rounds with 37-41% average accuracy, he drops to 20% and below average accuracy for ~180 (spreadsheet row 340) rounds

4. After very many rounds and an average accuracy at 20% or lower, with his ban being lifted, his accuracy is back at 29% (12 round average) close to where it was before he took his 8 month break.

5. After his successful ban appeal, his accuracy actually increases a bit, to a 50 round average of 27%. Much higher than his over 100 matches at under 20% average accuracy

II. Video evidence (inspect at 0.25 speed)

1. Almost all of his revolver/pistol kills are on the first shot. EDIT: (7/10) -

2. Many of the auto kills are also with the first shot, almost all are within 3 shots.

3. His revolver kills and both railgun kills snap to center of mass as he fires EDIT: I realize this could be a spectator glitch, but I have never seen it before.

4. Railgun headshot on a moving target with a snap ahead of target as it fires

Each of these points and kills might be dismissed as luck or glitches, or as circumstantial evidence. However, combined, they provide a preponderance of evidence of OscyJack using an Aimbot.

These character limits do get somewhat annoying when trying to give lots of detail
  • Torque475
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Just leaving a note here to say we're reviewing this case again.  This may take a few days to process.  

• Torque475
    User
    Member since May 09, 2017

might as well sub for the convo
  • Torque475
    User

Any updates on this one? Thanks.

• Torque475
    Retired Staff

There are too many factors here to re-instate a ban. Accuracy can be affected by the weapons used and if the video is any indication of the weapon progression then the large accuracy variations are even more readily explained. Semi-auto and precision weapons coupled with the low health in hardcore means the number of shots fired round to round are so few that dramatic variations in accuracy are simply normal. Spectator mode is also not reliable for monitoring micro aiming such as where someone is aiming on the body.

Oscyjack if you want to provide first person video recording of a round where you achieve a 30% or higher accuracy you are welcome to do so but I see no hard evidence. Only circumstantial evidence easily explained and exacerbated by the game mode, weapon types, and health values.

• Torque475
    User

Burt thanks for the reply. If you'd like me to post one I can,but if it doesn't help/hurt I probably won't take the time to do so.i have a few filmed third person via cell phone and a bunch of 30 second rewinds available as of this moment . if advised to do so I can record a full match within the coming days.

Thanks again for your time.

• Torque475
    MXT
    User

Watching a first/third person gameplay video of you playing will definitely help us to draw a better picture of your capabilities ingame and your skill so that we can judge better on new "evidencial" footage provided against you and figure this out a bit faster.

It is not mandatory for your to provide a gameplay as we don't have any/enough evidence to issue a ban however it will improve your chances to stay banfree in case someone tries to report you again.

• Torque475
    User

Just a reminder. Last active. March. nice coincidence your ACC% went up that month from 20% to 45% average.

catalyst-hax.com/forum/user/129579-oscyjack/

Said enough.

Im out

• Torque475
    MXT
    User

This thread isn't supposed to turn into a witch hunt against him.

An account on a Cheatsite is circumstantial due to the fact that you can't provide the account is owned by him. Someone could go ahead and create an account on a cheat site with your name. Would you agree with getting banned for that eventhough its not even your account?

We don't have enough evidence to re-instate the ban. As long as we don't receive said evidence we won't ban him.

• Torque475
    User

I knew you would deny it.

But i still want everyone to know. Check his battle reports, see the dates his accuracy increased by 50%. See it for yourself and then delete my threads. Oscyjack is not the most common name.

Not enough evidence. Don't forget that you have banned him. All you need to do is ban appeal and type lies to get unbanned. Check his stats again, the evidence is loud and clear.

Seem like all my post are useless anyways

• Torque475
    User

Roger on all. 

Third party I would like to remain unlisted, is this okay? First person I'm fine posting publicly . Let me know where to post and I will work on getting some full length matches 

Postal, without trying to start a tit for tat and with respect to you and this forum, I find the timing  very convenient for that link, especially when paired with the depth of the report given. Just saying.

• Torque475
    User

"

Roger on all. 

Third party I would like to remain unlisted, is this okay? First person I'm fine posting publicly . Let me know where to post and I will work on getting some full length matches 

Postal, without trying to start a tit for tat and with respect to you and this forum, I find the timing  very convenient for that link, especially when paired with the depth of the report given. Just saying.

Oscyjack
    been a member since 2012. No one would have created this account. also last active March 14th. The exact dates you came into our server with your new talent of 45% accuracy with all different guns. Not shotgun, not snipers. We talking about a random mix of weapons, yet you would have hit your targets almost once every 2 bullets for every weapon for at least 50 rounds since March.

~ march Battle Report / Coincidence with hack site activities?  from those battle reports, scroll down all you want. You will only find 35% ACC and higher battle reports. Only on Gunmaster Hardcore. These ones are just a few back to back. the list goes on and on.

This is NOT a ''Witch Hunt" like you call it. It's pure evidence that Oscyjack has been using an aimbot. Check all the best Hardcore Gunmaster Players you want, no one scores 40% ACC over winning kills ( 32 Kills ).

d54c60a001cd4296a41ccbae3fc8bf14.png
    f36bae39f09329c51d277faba54b89cf.png
    74004db9efbc42acea7a32be160f450f.png
    1756b16035a0379f49c81e3e5005685e.png
    af44c16fa542cf44ed4ce0169b066db2.png
    356fa6ccd0e6fe7be222e0e25d00c197.png
    57f0b71c793a98c1297467326a6dac02.png

0a5d307f0dabf1e881812cee23643ad5.pngb1f9d6e8e9af9fb53f590859c4ad6a55.png28382c2de17be4627c12b5bd51ca10f8.png386a1400440c63ba82474febc11a5dc3.png

Also 3 month ago before March 14th. All normal ACC% battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/840793091616381312/354858177/

• Torque475
    User

I didn't even open the link, don't need to because it isn't me whatever it is or says. I'm fine co tinuing discussion here but don't want to break the rules so I will hold all responses unless told I can type freely herein

• Torque475
    MXT
    User

Take it to the pm's guys, thanks.