This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • meatbullets
    User
    Member since December 12, 2017

I am reporting this incident to the EA Legal Staff today.

1.  You show me a totally unassociated report to someone that has copied my name almost exaclt, but witrh a totally different GUID.  Yes they accounts you showed me with the stats you claim are suspect are not mine nor are they associated.  Someone used my name almost lettter for letter but used capital I in lstead of L.  Most likely someone I reported.

2.  Next when that doesn't work you claim because of one of my childrens accounts you are banning me.  

3.  You claim that my story which is complete truth about being disables and being amediocre player is generic.

4.  You violate EA terms of service and a compelttely discriminatiing.

5.  I paid for a license key usage rights for an EA game which you are denying me access to.

6.  My account shows no sighs of cheating or a ban at all.

• meatbullets
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

you'll have to take this up with the server owners who are using our plugin then because we can only stream our banlist to servers opting to use it. Furthermore your link to a banned account is a solid one. We don't care who you claim it belongs to, the account cheated and we banned it and any other accounts that could/have been used by that cheater. If it was in fact your kid who cheated then you should be ashamed for not having taught them integrity and self respect. If it was you then shame on you for attempting to throw a child under the bus.

• meatbullets
    User

LOL Really this is your excuse.  The account I am using which is a paid for license key with usage rights to EA has been banned based on that fact an account with a totally different IP has a user name almost exactly like mine.   That is your reason.  I do not care if I had 20 accounts banned for cheating.  That is no way shape or form gives you the right to ban any account that is not cheating.  Wow you guys are amazing and disturbing at the same time.  

I can guarantee you one thing, you have no right whatsoever to ban an account that has not cheated and just on the fact another one has.

Shame on you.  Cripes you guys would have been great working for Hitler.

Give everyone a pink star.

• meatbullets
    Retired Staff

No you aren't being banned for an account not linked to you. That was an error. Your account is being banned for the cheating account linked to it.

We ban the cheaters. We don't wait for them to start cheating on a new account before we ban them. We don't believe anyone who cheated has the integrity to not cheat again. They have already proven themselves to be weak enough to cheat and so cheaters as individuals are banned by us.

• meatbullets
    User

Yep, still something which you have no right to do and again I guarantee it is a violation of the EA terms of service.  I love how the story changed. 

If you somehow think that gives you the right to take the usage rights away from another account that paid for a key you better seek legal advice. I am sure any attorney would consider it discrimination. 

• meatbullets
    MXT
    User

1.) The initial battlereports you have been banned for did in fact belong to another player who copied your name. That was a mistake on our part we admit to it and would've lifted your ban if that punkbuster violation didn't come around the corner.

2.) All we need to mention is the fact that both accounts have been used on the same static IP address one of which is banned for a Punkbuster suspension.

3.) I didn't read your story because I have more important things to do but it isn't a crime to simply not believe some story posted on the internet is it?

4.) We do not violate EA's Terms of Service. We are a third party service that people can use if they feel like it. There are a few more third party anti-cheat services online for Battlefield 4 however most of them don't operate at a level of proficiency as we do.

5.) A simple server ban is also denying your glorious access to the game even if on a lower scale than BF4DB does. Why don't you report every server admin because they could ban you? Apart from that, we issue valid and justified bans ; serveradmins can ban you for using "bad language" so what's worse, a service giving you a reasoning for a ban or some server admin that bans you for saying a "bad word"?

6.) As clearly stated in our Terms of Service and Banning policies, having a banned linked account is a valid reason for issuing a permanent suspension on all accounts a user has / or will acquire in the future.

Just on a sidenote; we as a community whether it be our staff team or other active developers and software engineers in our community contributed quite a lot to BF4's current status and even server patches, somewhat saving the game from being completely destroyed.

Your appeal is denied, this decision is definitive.

Best regards,

MXT BF4DB Administrator.