This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • imheretoreport
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

• imheretoreport
    Banned

i can also provide the ip history of all his accounts if needed.

• imheretoreport
    Banned

any updates on this one?? almost a week since he and his linked accounts were reported

• imheretoreport
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The accounts are not actually linked. When the banned account was cheating it was another player in control of it.

• imheretoreport
    Banned

"

The accounts are not actually linked. When the banned account was cheating it was another player in control of it.

Burt

and how come all the ips on these accounts are the same?

Jabuskii
    linked ip: 179.34.6.xxx (brazil - south america)
    Jan 9, 2020 3:38:29 pm HSK Automatic Ban [6-AEK971-74-416-308-2174]

lShely
    linked ip179.34.6.xxx (brazil - south america, THE PLAYER LIVES IN SA)
    ip history: 
    179.34.2.xxx (brazil - south america)
    179.34.82.xxx (brazil - south america)
    179.34.91.32 (brazil - south america)

lSurly
    ip history: 
    179.34.80.xxx (brazil - south america)
    179.34.82.xxx (brazil - south america)
    179.34.91.xxx
    (brazil - south america)
    Jan 16, 2020 11:41:42 am HSK Automatic Ban [6-AEK971-74-416-308-2174] [LINKED ACCOUNT 7112]

mdsvcdenovo
    ip history:
    179.43.168.xxx (Switzerland - Zurich) ye ok buddy, nice VPN
    81.17.19.xxx (Switzerland - Zurich)
    Jan 12, 2020 6:10:02 pm HSK Automatic Ban [6-AEK971-74-416-308-2174] [LINKED ACCOUNT 7112]
    Jan 9, 2020 9:17:55 pm mdsvcdenovo PingEnforcer  [] OP.LOCKER - CQ LARGE |1600Tkts| sem explosivos/shotgun high ping/ping alto. Cur:[250ms] Avg:[250ms] kicked when using a VPN by my ping enforcer.
    He could easily use a shitty VPN or another IP from brazil to cheat on the banned account before, what matters here is that he logged in that banned account on my server with the same ip as all of the other accounts. And it has been proved that he knows what a VPN is.

Removed full IP for privacy

• imheretoreport
    Banned

so... he is going to get cleaned???

• imheretoreport
    Banned

there is no way my database/BFACP is broken! and there's no way these accounts got linked and banned by adkats for no reason.

• imheretoreport
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Overlapping IP isn't the only factor we link by. Currently we can not confirm a solid link based on other information gathered and have reason to assume the account belongs to a different person who happens to have had the same IP at one point.

• imheretoreport
    Retired Staff

Your database isn't entirely wrong. The player in control of the shely account and the surly account are the same person but the banned account was used by a different person (the cheater). At some point the player in possession of the shely/surly accounts gained access to the banned account and tried to use it briefly. However, no cheat use is evident for the player in control of the surly/shely accounts

• imheretoreport
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Hi there. 

Our system is accurate, the problem is that the cheater can change the ip's a lot and losing the link. 
    So, if the dashboard shows the match in the ip's its because in the day or at least in a short period of time they were the same. 
    Maybe in the next hour, the match can disappear, so we print the screen to get the evidence. 
    Also, the same cities are shown every time.

thanks, guys. 

• imheretoreport
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

The banned account Jakubskii was used for ragehacking in the middle of September. Our data suggest it is a cracked account with many people having had access to it over time from many different countries across the globe - Romania, Philippines, UK, Brazil. When the account was used to ragehack the person logged in there was using VPN. The guy you are reporting most likely got this account recently for the sake of smurfing (all the other accounts are indeed linked) but didn't check if the account has the ban - that's how it got logged in your system as linked. 

We do not have 100% evidence of the player in question having access to that account when the cheating occurred. Therefor we disregard the linked account report due to no proof.

• imheretoreport
    User

If an account was compromised by another one, it needs to be banned and wait for the appeal. Make the owner account do the appeal and explain better. 
    I think that is the best way to solve that. 
    If the owner account can't prove to be the owner or something else, "your account is your responsibility". The end. 

I bet you that the owner will not appeal. 

Thanks 

• imheretoreport
    Retired Staff

"

If an account was compromised by another one, it needs to be banned and wait for the appeal. Make the owner account do the appeal and explain better. 
    I think that is the best way to solve that. 
    If the owner account can't prove to be the owner or something else, "your account is your responsibility". The end. 

I bet you that the owner will not appeal. 

Thanks 

2Clint2

We do not ban players unless there is sufficient evidence to do so. We will not issue a ban so that we can get an explanation which could ultimately clear them. That is simply not how we handle our bans here. We need compelling and solid evidence and in this case there is little more than coincidence which can be easily and believably explained away. 

• imheretoreport
    User

Well, in my experience, today these ones were tagged as a clean, tomorrow the stats explode to the infinite. 
    But I agree with you, today is the hunting day, not the hunters. We can wait for these ones. 
    Thanks a lot for the explanations.