• pricecd
    User
    Member since June 18, 2018

I don't like seeing my favorite guns at orange level on HSKR and DMG, so I was wondering how I can keep them all green level or below; do I just spray and pray to hit other players or play normally (camping) and it will go down on its on? Any feedback on this would be appreciated. 

• pricecd
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1008497429710806464/786154353/

23 headshots on 54 kills with Deagle on TDM. Doesn't seem like statpadding. The first game I looked at (most recent). Would be glad to check more if necessary. 

• pricecd
    User

If you read the server name it was snipers and pistols only, I was trying to have a little more fun with my new pistol (not really knew since I used it on xbox bf4) so I chose support class and camped in several locations waiting for players and then sniped for their heads, usually takes one shot with heavy barrel or two. 

P.S. You can check all my other games if you want, I play good in some and terrible in others. 

• pricecd
    User

And that was not my question, I was asking how do you lower it back into green, do you just play like a noob for a lot of matches with fav guns or just play like usual and it will lower?
  • pricecd
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Spraying and praying will only reduce your overall accuracy, going for body shots rather than headshots will lower your HSKR.
  • pricecd
    User

Thanks I will try to aim lower, but won’t that increase my DMG? 

• pricecd
    Retired Staff

No, on the contrary, you'll be doing less damage by hitting the body.

• pricecd
    User

interesting, maybe thats why my dmg went down after my last match for my pistol, thanks for the information

• pricecd
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You can record some footage in advance as appeal evidence if you think your stats are going to get you banned.
  • pricecd
    User

I never said that was an issue, I only said that I don't like to be in the orange on some of my fav gun stats so I wanted to know what would be the most viable option to lower those areas to avoid seeing that orange anymore. Thanks for the input but no thanks. 

Update: I understand what I need to do now to lower specific categories and have fun at the same time, just will be harder to play is all not aiming for head anymore except sniper.

• pricecd
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

I'm just impressed that you are skilled enough to have 33-45% HSKR with some weapons and you don't know how to lower your damage/HSKR. You should record some of those rounds so I can learn from you. 

• pricecd
    User

I never thought about lowering them until I saw so many other players on servers I enjoy getting kicked or banned because of those kind of things, so I want to be sure I dont go into orange too deep and hurt my account. I would like to post videos but my pc can't handle that stuff it is an old dinosaur, need a new one soon. 

• pricecd
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

@pricecd I changed your username to something else then your mail..

• pricecd
    User

huhhhh, okay?

• pricecd
    Retired Staff

Do you want people knowing your personal email?