This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • dkameel
    Banned
    Member since September 01, 2018

a while back I played a lot of ut2004 instagib. played every day.

you learn to shoot quick an accurate its a fast game and you have to shoot almost in all directions. I noticed that my practice on ut2004 made bf4 a bit easier than before. had more the impression that I had more good days in the game than before. then I played almost a full year no shooter games. couldn't, ...had a serious injury on my right hand, working accident. got my hand crushed in a press machine. that's why I abruptly ended the gaming.

my hand is better now luckily. I can even play fps games again. not for extended times in a row still hearts after a time. holding a mouse is not the best ergonomic position you can be in for hours at an end. 

does it mean I make a lot of headshots that it is a reason for a ban? that's absurd.

there are a lot of weapons I use single shot. they give more damage than when you spray. 

If you check you see that for a period I was better. than abrupt didn't play for almost a year... 

my story checks out.

I hate cheating, what's the fun of the game when you do..?  so that they can jerk off on their scoreboard screenshots...
    cheaters are idiots
  • dkameel
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

ul3za2N.png

Aiming good doesn't make MG4 damage output magically goes to 94

• dkameel
    Banned
    Member since September 01, 2018

why just delete this?

wats wrong. 

• dkameel
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I double checked your case. While the headshot ratio is unlikely to be caused by "aiming for the head", it might be plausible. Damage however is a given value which can not be increased without any external modifications. Therefore, just as my fellow staffmember told you, your ban won't be removed.

Do not create more appeals as those will be removed together with your forum permissions.

APPEAL DENIED