This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Detector
    Banned
    Member since July 31, 2018

Hi everybody,

I haven't played bf4 for more than a month and now I saw that I got banned because of "linked account" and the account that it says linked with my account is my lower neighbor's account. This might be because we are sharing same internet infrastructure in the building but I have no idea why this gives me a ban and I want my ban to be removed or a logical explanation.

• Detector
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can you provide us with a battlereport that shows you play together with your neighbour? Must be one from before his ban.

• Detector
    Banned

"

Can you provide us with a battlereport that shows you play together with your neighbour? Must be one from before his ban.

Scavenger
    I don't play with him because as i said in the post i haven't played the game more than a month(I didn't know him when I was playing), but he played on my laptop this month a couple times if that helps?

• Detector
    Administrator

Did you play with him before that month off?
  • Detector
    Banned

"
    Did you play with him before that month off?
    Scavenger
    Probably yes but it should be very long time ago. Can it really affect the ban after that much of time?

• Detector
    Administrator

Yes. You can find old reports with http://www.bf4cheatreport.com/

Fill in your name, the amount of battlereports you want to list (max 200) and the date you want to start looking.

• Detector
    Banned

"

Yes. You can find old reports with http://www.bf4cheatreport.com/

Fill in your name, the amount of battlereports you want to list (max 200) and the date you want to start looking.

Scavenger
    Okay I did, what next?

• Detector
    Administrator

Then you will see a whole list of battlereports. See if there is one that shows you play together with your neighbour.

• Detector
    Banned

"

Then you will see a whole list of battlereports. See if there is one that shows you play together with your neighbour.

Scavenger
    Seems like we didn't.

• Detector
    Administrator

Will double check for you within 48h. If there are no battlereports then I can not help you unfortunately.

• Detector
    Banned

"

Will double check for you within 48h. If there are no battlereports then I can not help you unfortunately.

Scavenger
    Thanks for your kindly help. Is there anything I can do?  

• Detector
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger
    Thanks for your kindly help. Is there anything I can do?  

Detector

Not at the moment. Will post here if I need any info.

• Detector
    Banned

Okay will be waiting then.

• Detector
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017