This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • vetsfast
    User
    Member since August 29, 2017

Hi

I am reporting this player on the behalf of someone else. The player name is on the subject line. I am a server owner so I advised him i will let the experts take a look at this video. Me personally, i dont see anything too obvious (but I could be wrong)

This is what the individual said about this player

"action starts around 1:20 see for yourself. becomes very apparent after he kills the jet, the snaps up to another jet. as he is going to the next target, you see his cursor lock onto 2 enemies, where he has to pull the mouse away from them before going to the helicopter."

https://youtu.be/dxIGKciUoHE

• vetsfast
    User
    Member since November 15, 2017

Do not waste your time it has been reported here many times and always make up an excuse for not applying the ban. When the administrators don't want to ban someone they invented a million excuses, I recorded it myself using auto spot and aimbot but when I saw that it was clean here, I gave up. Just stress and time.

• vetsfast
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Looks pretty normal to me. Both jets were spotted on the minimap before he started firing and the "snapping" is just a combination of spectator perspective and normal mouse movement, since it had curved a little bit by the end. The "two people before he got to the heli" you referred to were an attack boat and a jet ski coming from the enemy-captured side of the map which also got 3D spotted.

• vetsfast
    Member since August 28, 2017

As the previous poster already said, there is nothing special in this clip. He first locked on the one jet (he could already see the other jet) killed it and tried to kill the other jet which failed. After the jets je locked on the heli so nothing special.

• vetsfast
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"action starts around 1:20 see for yourself. becomes very apparent after he kills the jet, the snaps up to another jet. as he is going to the next target, you see his cursor lock onto 2 enemies, where he has to pull the mouse away from them before going to the helicopter."

Ill address this comment from the video description you quoted

The player in question is a reasonably skilled vehicle player. That movement from one jet to the next is very normal and expected. As to the cursor locking onto 2 enemies: No there is no locking on to two enemies here. The player was sweeping the ground area to look for ground threats as in LAV/Boat/Engineers before engaging the heli since the heli poses no threat to an AA. Fun fact about the AA, you are allowed to look down at ground targets.