This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mtgnmjg
    User
    Member since April 15, 2018

• Mtgnmjg
    User

help me please my english not well ,im chinese

• Mtgnmjg
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1959587992

I assume this is your account? Please click the blue claim button on this page to link your battlelog to your 4DB page. This way we can verify if you are the owner of the account.

• Mtgnmjg
    User

im finished
  • Mtgnmjg
    User

Is that so?
  • Mtgnmjg
    User

adminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn What do you need me to do

• Mtgnmjg
    User

adminnnnn i need you!!!to help me!!!

• Mtgnmjg
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

I would appreciate it if you can understand that admins are also humans with their own life and they are not going to respond to you just because you want them to.

Anyway, if the stats on F2000, AEK-971, MG4, Famas and ACE-21-CQB result from kill-trading, provide the battlereports that indicate it.

• Mtgnmjg
    Administrator

Funny detail, often do this stuff when I am sitting in the train to work. I need to do a background check to prevent possible cheating to slip through any statpadding. This can take a day or two. If you can provide any statpadding reports in the meantime as Rio said, that would be nice.

Stay tuned.

• Mtgnmjg
    Administrator

Investigated your case and did not find anything unusual besides the statpadding. Mind that this is still a violation of EA's ToS, and can lead to your account getting reset by FF. If this happens I am forced to reinstate your ban.

For now:

APPROVED