This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Happy6441
    User
    Member since February 24, 2020

I was banned for suspicious stats, but it was a complete misunderstanding that i think i've clarified here. 

Soldier Name: HappySniper6441

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004730725796

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:(Example: hey so, i should start by explaining why my stats must have looked like they suddenly went up. I didn't do so well when i first started Battlefield 4, took a break cuz of this, and went to other shooters. i practiced, and became better, and came back just recently. this is why my stats are higher than they were some 1-2 years ago.

• Happy6441
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So you wouldn’t mind recording a full round for us then?

• Happy6441
    User
    Member since February 24, 2020

not at all, my cpu struggles with the game. but i'll record a video and put it up in a bit if that's alright?

• Happy6441
    Retired Staff

Great.

You have 72 hours to record a full round from loading screen to final scoreboard. The recording must be a minimum resolution of 720p, with 60fps being preferred. Your statistics must be similar to those in this battle report: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1231750784388114240/1004730725796/

You must record using the same weapon, although the map may be different. No outside audio may be present apart from original game audio and audio from a program such as Skype, Teamspeak, Discord, Ventrilo, etc. 

By the conclusion of the 72 hours, the video must be in the process of being uploaded to YouTube with the link to the video and corresponding battle report posted here. 

Your ban has been temporarily lifted for the 72 hours, and will automatically be reinstated at the conclusion of that window. Failure to comply will result in appeal denial.

• Happy6441
    Retired Staff

giphy.gif

• Happy6441
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Not a single round played by OP since appeal.

APPEAL DENIED.