This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • theonlya
    User
    Member since March 03, 2018

Hey, My name is Amit, And I'm getting banned from a lots of servers because I got a very high headshot ratio with type88 LMG.

Something like a year ago I discovered an Headshot Only Server. which obviously allowed me to make headshots only, and I made 170 kills overall in this server and I didn't played a lot with this LMG in other servers so it really looks like I'm a cheater but I hope you will understand I don't and it was a Headshot Only Server.

Thank you.

Amit.

• theonlya
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If that is the case you will need to find that report for us to review

• theonlya
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please link your BF4DB profile and claim your soldier by going to the profile and clicking the blue Claim button. Once you’ve claimed your account we can process your appeal. 

• theonlya
    User

"

Please link your BF4DB profile and claim your soldier by going to the profile and clicking the blue Claim button. Once you’ve claimed your account we can process your appeal. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Hey, thank you for the fast response. I can't manage to find where to claim a player
    I don't have any "blue claim button"

• theonlya
    User

I finally managed to claim the account / player, what else should I do so we can process the appeal?

• theonlya
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please provide the reports that caused your headshot rate to reach the value you were banned for.

• theonlya
    User

"

Please provide the reports that caused your headshot rate to reach the value you were banned for.

Scavenger
    Yes, I'm going through my reports to find it.

• theonlya
    Administrator

• theonlya
    User

Yes this report.

• theonlya
    Administrator

To be honest, this just looks like a regular aimbot to me.

• theonlya
    User

Yea? with 24% accuracy?
  • theonlya
    Administrator

Yea, with over 70% headshots and a very high overall KPM.

Best part is that you were not even banned here until you made your appeal for the non existing ban.

• theonlya
    User

Man, look at people like

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/IIINICKELIII/stats/1745375942/pc/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FD5gYvnwiY

I'm not the only one to hit amazing Headshot ratio, If I'm a cheater I don't see why my KD is below 1.5

• theonlya
    Administrator

Did you really think you could get away with it because it was about 2 years ago? I mean, you can just stop telling stories here.. You can not get it more obvious then those reports.

• theonlya
    User

I really didn't cheat guys, you got to believe me, please :{,

I never cheat.

And I hate cheaters

I got youtube videos and you can see that I don't even use any type of modifications in my game