• REY
    REY
    User
    Member since October 25, 2018

i got ban in  2019/03/04

and i didn't cheat or anything then a friend told me about topic here about issues with pb at giving bans to innoence players so i hope some help

• REY
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

We are not Evenbalance. We just stop using PunkBuster bans and violations as an evidence to ban someone here on BF4DB.

You are not banned here so there's nothing we can help. You can try to create a support ticket at http://evenbalance.com/support.php.

• REY
    REY
    User

hf

• REY
    REY
    User

they don't answer me for 11 day

• REY
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Classic evenbalance, don't expect them to unban you. I'm gonna say to you the same thing as everyone else. Don't waste your time and get a new account.

Sadly EvenBalance stopped giving a damn about the people they ban.

• REY
    REY
    User

k but let this thread opened to ask about something if i need that and don't make new thread every time, please

• REY
    REY
    User

they gave me a ban also in new acc

• REY
    REY
    User

there is something i think that maybe triggered the non cheat software. i have two hard disk and i pertitioned each disk to 2 partition to be able to install 4 windows version on them. i setup the game on 3 windows of 4 win. i did this to test game performance on different win versions. 2 of them was different versions of windows 7 and 2 was the same version of windows 10

• REY
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

What is the ban reason they give you,as i can't find a ban on you. Not an admin just curious.

• REY
    REY
    User

they says that i cheat or someone used it to cheat and no way for them to know who did it that what i understood from the strange message by Alex J. also they don't want to tell me what is problem clearly

• REY
    User

Seems strange that your new account was banned so quickly.What exactly is the pb error you get when you join via battlelog ?

• REY
    REY
    User

i was talking about my first acc but the i still didn't get answer about the second acc but both them have the same message like in this video

https://youtu.be/65iq6HRazF0

• REY
    Retired Staff

Moving thread to "General". This is not a ban appeal.