This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • usmanyasin2019
    User
    Member since September 04, 2017

I was accused of aimboting and cheating by some guys. But the reason was that i had high pings and high ping does not make someone a cheater.

I asked for any sort of proof but they have none and yet still i am banned just because of someone's rage.

Kindly Approve my appeal by lifting the ban from my account.

• usmanyasin2019
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/904562099911101696/1818733430/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/902546196644179584/1818733430/

https://bf4db.com/player/1818733430/snapshot/3893

Just ping?

• usmanyasin2019
    User

Yes,

Like i said. i am high pinger and a camper too. And as a BF4 player you know that too that there are alot of spot where if you camp, you can easily kill with headshots. I have played Battlefield series for a long time and learned to focus of head because it takes less bullets.

So kindly just look into my profile and please lift the ban.

Thanks.

• usmanyasin2019
    Administrator

I am not convinced that aiming for the head while camping causes this kind of stats.

Neither does the ping excuse makes sense to me.

• usmanyasin2019
    User

Bro using a LMG with Tripod and zoom optics, you can concentrate fire at one point easily. It is not hard to get headshots this way.

• usmanyasin2019
    Administrator

If it is so easy, I am sure you are able to record how you do it. Record a full game in 3th person with kb en mouse clearly visible. Record from the booting of your pc to the end of the game. Get a headshot rate and high kd like in the reports. Use the same weapon too. You got 48h.

• usmanyasin2019
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• usmanyasin2019
    MXT
    User

Oh and fyi we banned all of your alts aswell :^) If you don't manage to provide the third-person gameplay Scavenger requested within the set timelimit of 48 hours the bans on all of your accounts will remain and any new accounts you make will be flagged aswell.

• usmanyasin2019
    User

Bro those were my account when i could not afford to buy the game, so i used the trial. and you can see the K/D ratio of those account that i did good in those accounts. BTW one of them account is not mine.

• usmanyasin2019
    Retired Staff

• usmanyasin2019
    MXT
    User

Admitting to using Hardware ID changers to obtain multiple copies of the trial doesn't make you look good when appealing a ban :^)

• usmanyasin2019
    Retired Staff

I would also like to point out that I know those were your accounts. I asked you to explain the low headshot rates, not confirm they were yours

• usmanyasin2019
    User

bro i accepted to use multiple accounts because i could not afford to buy the game, (game cost in my country is high). so i did this.

and on those accounts i practiced to kill on headshots. when i got good and game was on sale, i bought it. you can see my progress in these accounts. For the clearance of the account where i got banned for the reason of using hacks. i used ping spoofer to lower my ping. you can see that account's HSK, K/D ratio etc everything.

I accept that i am a high ping and a big camper, but not a cheater. I gave every explanation in my defense. Its now upto you to decide whether to lift or keep the ban.

• usmanyasin2019
    Administrator

That smelly smell

• usmanyasin2019
    Retired Staff

That smells.......smelly