• username123
    User
    Member since September 07, 2017

Is there a cheat/hack that protects you being marked as HVT by commander? Because sometimes I cant mark some guys as hvt as commander. Or is this a bug? Any admin please reply to this thread.

• username123
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Never heard of it. There might also be some kind of kill or points earned per life requirement to be tagged as an hvt

• username123
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You can only mark someone who has got more than 5 kills without dying as HVT. AND he has to be shown on the map long enough for you to right click and mark him as HVT. In other words, if he is shown on the map for only shooting few times or by a motion sensor or T-UG, you probably cannot mark him since he might has already disappeared on the map.

• username123
    User
    Member since September 07, 2017

The point was I had the chance to mark him as HVT. But everytime i try tagging him  he just disappear even if i put scan on top of him. And when I do that its guarenteed that I can tag hvt 100% success rate 24/7. So something is not right.

• username123
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Is is possible that he was running Phantom perk and he didn't sprint at all? Maybe that will make him keep disappearing even under the scan UAV.

I don't know if there was a hack that can stop you from being marked but from the situation you post I can't really tell if it's normal or not.

• username123
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

That’s not something we’ve heard of as part of a hack, sorry. Not sure what would cause the issue you’re having. Although, BF4 is riddled with bugs, so could be that.