This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Szabby
    Banned
    Member since June 11, 2019

Soldier Name : o0Ralycks0o

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/player/876363589

Have you Claimed Your Soldier : YES

Appeal : Been getting EA loggins, twitch loggins, Steam logins from all over, that I didn't do.... assuming someone as used this account to hack as well..... I have no proof for anything.... not seeking an unban.... was taken off of work permanently due to terminal illness so I started playing this again, you know, to kill time....... Couldnt be bothered with trying to straighten out all this BS with EA and all of them so I just ignored those login emails thinking they were, fishing???..... I think thats what it's called....
    Anyways, I don't really believe this system works correctly.... after researching the enormous amount of complaints of this happening unjustly to players as well.....  I changed my name thining there was some confusion there... to no avail, the other name changes were not me....

Is what it is....

Live Long & Prosper

• Szabby
    User
    Member since June 10, 2019

HSK means head shot kills. If what you’re saying is true, it would seem someone has used your account to hack with an Aimbot and get headshots raising your percentage to an alarming rate which resulted in a ban. No I do not represent BF4DB but this is what I am assuming.

• Szabby
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name : o0Ralycks0o

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/player/876363589

Have you Claimed Your Soldier : YES

Appeal : Been getting EA loggins, twitch loggins, Steam logins from all over, that I didn't do.... assuming someone as used this account to hack as well..... I have no proof for anything.... not seeking an unban.... was taken off of work permanently due to terminal illness so I started playing this again, you know, to kill time....... Couldnt be bothered with trying to straighten out all this BS with EA and all of them so I just ignored those login emails thinking they were, fishing???..... I think thats what it's called....
    Anyways, I don't really believe this system works correctly.... after researching the enormous amount of complaints of this happening unjustly to players as well.....  I changed my name thining there was some confusion there... to no avail, the other name changes were not me....

Is what it is....

Live Long & Prosper

Szabby

"

HSK means head shot kills. If what you’re saying is true, it would seem someone has used your account to hack with an Aimbot and get headshots raising your percentage to an alarming rate which resulted in a ban. No I do not represent BF4DB but this is what I am assuming.

Thingeee

If what happened what Thingeee suggested, I unfortunately can not help you. Do you have any other explanation for the headshot rates on your weapons?

• Szabby
    Banned

Not here for an un ban...

I'm here to defend myself, until my dying breath.... 

I'm mainly pissed because MY game an MY money, hundreds of dollars invested into a franchise, has been takin from me , by a useless hacker....

I'm also pissed because some 3rd party, un licensed so called company like yourselves, can rob an individual, such as myself, simply because I cannot provide proof.  I don't have to proove anything to you, or anyone.... But, recently I have discovered that I am very good with a DMR, I think that means Medium Range... Then when I look at your "proof", yes I can definetly see the discrepencies and yes, I would be suspicious too.

doesn't matter, I'll be dead soon enough..... But one thing I am doing before I go is making sure my opinions are known to companies or people who are as unjust as you are being in this bullshit situation.  

BF4 is, as far as I'm concerned, is the LAST great Battlefield game to be released..... The ONLY FPS I have EVER enjoyed online..... And now THAT, has been robbed from me.....

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more harsh drugs to pump into my body to make my hair fall out faster.......

• Szabby
    Banned

I came to the section I was directed too, via your instructions...

Sympathy? Really??

You're ignorant.....

• Szabby
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

@Thingeee please refrain from posting if you are not staff member, thank you.

• Szabby
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It looks like your account was compromised.

Appeal Denied.