• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

First off, thanks for all of the great work you all do. There was a particular report I made previously that has yet to be ruled upon, so I was wondering if there was a minimum wait time for filing a report in the reports section as I've seen some others on here do. All of the reports I've made on here that turned into bans were ruled upon within a few hours, and the one that was ruled clean was the same. To be clear, I am not rushing you all or complaining in the slightest, just trying to make sure one doesn't slip through the cracks. Again, thanks for all of the hard work you all do!

• dougandbugs
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you send me a link to the report you are talking about? We're going through a pretty rough time, trying our best :)

• dougandbugs
    Retired Staff

We currently have a backlog of 182 manual player reports (those that are reported by people such as yourself), and 2,217 accounts that have been flagged for review by our automated systems. We try our best to keep up but sometimes it may take a bit to get to one. If you provide a link to the one you’re talking about we’ll be happy to take a look! 

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

MXT fixed it, thank you both very much!

• dougandbugs
    Retired Staff

Tell MX((((t)))) to write a script so he stops falling behind.