• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since July 16, 2019

Hello all.

How is the "No Levolution" rule work on the popular "=TDS= NO LEVOLUTION | SIEGE OF SHANGHAI | 60Hz"

This is a popular server and one of the reasons is to prevent the C flag levolution being activated. Im looking to setup a 64 slot server and would very much like to have this rule added.

At the moment, If someone even shoots C pillows the server automatically kills them with "KILLED FOR TOWER" in chat. How are they doing this? They have also announced on their discord channel that C will soon be indestructible.

A quick Google revealed this post...

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/9b85r5/hacked_bf4_servers_with_ff_deactivated/

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/kick-on-officail-server-1368

Can anyone shed some light as the developers don't seem to want to share the secret.

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since November 26, 2017

I hate communities that ban the tower from being destroyed. It's part of the game. Plus you get a boat that helps the team. Start a rebellion against those servers!

• DeletedAccount1
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

What are C pillows? 

• DeletedAccount1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sounds like you’d have to have a cracked server to get that kind of thing. 

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since May 03, 2019

"

I hate communities that ban the tower from being destroyed. It's part of the game. Plus you get a boat that helps the team. Start a rebellion against those servers!

UcavMaster
    When the tower is down on Shanghai it makes the map super imbalanced. It becomes super easy for vehicles with FLIR and difficult for snipers to see anything past 100M. The dust effect also affects people frame rates if they have lower end hardware.
    People also love to take it down within the first 5 minutes of the round which makes the rest of the match boring.

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

"

... the server automatically kills them with "KILLED FOR TOWER" in chat ...

LordTyrionDwarf
    On TDS servers, you have often many admins (*) online and ingame : they do this manualy by using procon.
    So this is a server with "rules" and not any hackers/dev stuf. And that's it. After that we can talk for a long time about ppl who prefer to show their skill with a tower on and ppl who prefer a tower down, but is this not just a matter of taste ?

(*) some of them are mature, some not : I was kicked or banned for killing one admin with a supply drop (which is not breaking any rule btw). So about me I will never joing any TDS server again
  • DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since March 14, 2018

"

I was kicked or banned for killing one admin with a supply drop (which is not breaking any rule btw). So about me I will never joing any TDS server again

Duenerth

All TDS admins have [TDSa] tag. The one who threatened to ban you was a random player (Brutal_Instant), no one kicked/banned you.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

LordTyrionDwarf
    On TDS servers, you have often many admins (*) online and ingame : they do this manualy by using procon.
    So this is a server with "rules" and not any hackers/dev stuf. And that's it. After that we can talk for a long time about ppl who prefer to show their skill with a tower on and ppl who prefer a tower down, but is this not just a matter of taste ?

(*) some of them are mature, some not : I was kicked or banned for killing one admin with a supply drop (which is not breaking any rule btw). So about me I will never joing any TDS server again
    Duenerth
    This process is automatic. Admins do not need to be online to ban a player, while its possible. I've witnessed it being automatic. Either the server files are hacked or they have written a custom script. Login and play online to witness it.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

"

Sounds like you’d have to have a cracked server to get that kind of thing. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Indeed it does. - Although, I couldn't care less if it is. It's a good server and good concept. EA don't care. I just want to know how.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

This was a post from another user via discord. The previous image was removed without warning. I suspect because of the nametags etc. 9tcYETD.png

• DeletedAccount1
    User

Just to let everyone know. Im not slating the server in anyway shape or form. The fact they are keeping it current is fantastic. I enjoy the server and alot of friends do too. However it keeps crashing and going down. Right now its down and has been since yesterday.

I have the funds to get a 64 slot up and running however they have found a way to set the server as "Official" and be able to kick/ban people. + The tower mod.

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since October 06, 2018

Sounds like someone found a nice Punkbuster command.

I thought they were all patched.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

"

Sounds like someone found a nice Punkbuster command.

I thought they were all patched.

xXTiger163ShotXx
    See my post: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/possible-exploited-bf4-server-4061

• DeletedAccount1
    User

Another update: It seems they have kept to their word and banned me without notice from the discord community.

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since November 26, 2017

"

"

UcavMaster
    When the tower is down on Shanghai it makes the map super imbalanced. It becomes super easy for vehicles with FLIR and difficult for snipers to see anything past 100M. The dust effect also affects people frame rates if they have lower end hardware.
    People also love to take it down within the first 5 minutes of the round which makes the rest of the match boring.

Megumemed
    Did they check the system requirements of the game? If not they shouldn't play. It's part of the objective to destroy the tower. My 1060 runs well with it down.