• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

"

Sounds like you’d have to have a cracked server to get that kind of thing. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Indeed it does. - Although, I couldn't care less if it is. It's a good server and good concept. EA don't care. I just want to know how.

LordTyrionDwarf

you can set your server to official and kick ppl, you can even edit adkats/bf4db plugin to auto kick cheaters, though it won't be as fast as that "TDS" server and it won't stop cheaters to crash your server, because the kick may not be fast enough, all they need to do to crash the server is to spawn.

• DeletedAccount1
    Banned
    Member since April 22, 2018

"

"

"

Sovereign_Skies
    Indeed it does. - Although, I couldn't care less if it is. It's a good server and good concept. EA don't care. I just want to know how.

LordTyrionDwarf

you can set your server to official and kick ppl, you can even edit adkats/bf4db plugin to auto kick cheaters, though it won't be as fast as that "TDS" server and it won't stop cheaters to crash your server, because the kick may not be fast enough, all they need to do to crash the server is to spawn.

Russao
    Hello Russao... I saw your message... I was admin on official server, many months... but i had to stop, cause a lot of cheaters... I had the plugin adkats and BF4DB on my server, but i didn't know that it was possible to edit them to kick on official mode! on ranked mode, it was ok! so, have you some informations on this item please?? cause i would like to come back as server admin, and create some new severs again and be able to kick in official mode.
    thx

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

"

"

"

Sovereign_Skies

LordTyrionDwarf

Russao
    Hello Russao... I saw your message... I was admin on official server, many months... but i had to stop, cause a lot of cheaters... I had the plugin adkats and BF4DB on my server, but i didn't know that it was possible to edit them to kick on official mode! on ranked mode, it was ok! so, have you some informations on this item please?? cause i would like to come back as server admin, and create some new severs again and be able to kick in official mode.
    thx

Titoumat25

See the kick on official thread: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/kick-on-officail-server-1368