• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

Hi admin(s)

I hope here BF4DB.com no allowed for "Hitler" emblem?
    Delete first this "Hitler" and last warning. 
    This is for example:

I see more guys play this emblems. 
    I do not like this one to see.
    And i hope you this like.

Thanks and greeting Soldier2016

bSESfCq.png

• Soldier365nl
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

7lJDmkceSyiuawFv2v0HQg.png

Seems like his Swastika emblem has been removed or he has done it manually. No matter which of both the case was, BF4DB does not ban for emblems.

If you feel like a player's emblem is against EA's Terms of Service and/or offensive to you click the Warning triangle (marked red in the screenshot above) and report it.

• Soldier365nl
    User

@MTX,
    Thanks, yes i see this delete:

I have this report to DICE friend via twitter.
    And removed him logo immediately.

That is very brutal. How many people killed in World. Does not look so nice to me.
    But thaks for help MTX. 

I hope next update for future.

• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since June 19, 2017

I have even seen people have pirvate parts as embleems but in cartoon way, like really? they are so lame when it comes to this like think of children/kids that also plays bf4 and such they shouldn't be seeing stuff like this.
  • Soldier365nl
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Kids should not play BF4 in the first place ;)

• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since May 11, 2017

Alright! So banning for cheating is an absolutely awesome thing to do. But banning someone simply because you don't like their emblem is just too much don't you think?

• Soldier365nl
    Administrator

"

Alright! So banning for cheating is an absolutely awesome thing to do. But banning someone simply because you don't like their emblem is just too much don't you think?

AlphaKiller-WYD-
    Some things are really inappropriate, but we do not ban for it. EA has an option to report inappropriate emblems, like MXT mentioned.

• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since June 09, 2017

• Soldier365nl
    Administrator

People who can't keep opinions / real life matters and games apart... Some of these are clearly to troll.. Best is to ignore and silently report.

• Soldier365nl
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

AlphaKiller-WYD-
    That has nothing to do with not liking the emblem... The Swastika from the NS time is a forbidden symbol in  Germany and Austria. (Except for cultural(movies) and educational use)  Just report the emblem and a mod will remove it..... So Battlelog is a social network and DICE has to remove swastikas, because otherwise there is a risk of getting blocked in Germany and Austria eh or getting on the index or getting sued by the constitution protection.

• Soldier365nl
    User

No problem, i talk my good friend DICE. He delete logo all peoples who logo "HITLER" on BF1, BFH or BF4.
    2e warning = Account banned.

Logo "HITLER" is not allowed on all gaming. 
    KMCYzZn.jpg

• Soldier365nl
    User