• tomopcver
    User
    Member since October 24, 2017

I realize that lot of users writing their opinions to someone's appeals these days.

Basically, users who aren't BF4DB staffs or translators should refrain from posting someone's appeal thread, so just send PM to admins instead of posting.

I guess people who post appeal thread just don't know the forum rule.

In fact, I myself had once been posting appeal thread because I didn't know it was the forum rule and got warned about it by an admin.

So I make this thread to inform users not to write to someone's thread.

• tomopcver
    User
    Member since October 24, 2017

Also player who wants to appeal must make his own thread. Don't post your appeal to other player's thread.
  • tomopcver
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

My posting in appeals probably confuses some of them, since my user group is still USER.

Cuban's user group is CLAN REP so at least it's more formal to see him posting in appeals.

Or they just don't see the translator section in staff roster.

763.png

• tomopcver
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Rio, how do you upload these custom emojis? Fucking Chinese hackers man.
  • tomopcver
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

"

Basically, users who aren't BF4DB staffs or translators should refrain from posting someone's appeal thread, so just send PM to admins instead of posting.

tomopcver
    Are translators administrators? I've wondered this recently, it seems as though they are posting rather frequently in appeals that don't require translation lately. I mean it's not my website, I was mostly just curious. 

• tomopcver
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"
    Rio, how do you upload these custom emojis? Fucking Chinese hackers man.
    Angry_Cuban13
    I just insert an image with links. This is a FORUM FEATURE ™.

• tomopcver
    Retired Staff

"

"

tomopcver
    Are translators administrators? I've wondered this recently, it seems as though they are posting rather frequently in appeals that don't require translation lately. I mean it's not my website, I was mostly just curious. 

dougandbugs

We aren't administrators and we have no say in whether a player remains banned or remains unbanned. We have no access to any of the tools the BF4DB staff uses, outside of what it is publicly accessible.

However, we try to help out the staff with things like telling people to claim their soldier or finding Battle Reports that show clear stat padding. It helps them clear out their queue from appeals and catch up on reports.

• tomopcver
    Retired Staff

What Cuban said. Translators are not administrators or moderators and have no access to our tools or have access to banning, but they do help us with translating as well as the basic stuff Cuban mentioned. 

I haven’t had a chance to give them their own forum title yet, but will do that shortly. Thanks for the thread!