This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • gaettifp1
    User
    Member since July 01, 2019

please, I play battlefield 4 since the launch I have 800 hours of official servers and 3000 more in private servers playing scrim. Most of my frags are high, but at the level of calling me an aimbot I find very exclusive ... I returned to play Now I've played on 5 servers, I've positioned myself well and let the enemies come to my sight ... here are some of my videos, my aim is not locked in enemies

my score has been reset, so this is with this kpm, spm and kdr

youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3eePU3iIDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6AvveGxig

• gaettifp1
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

You need to send a formal appeal, read this and try again.
    --
    Voçê precisa enviar um apelo formal, leia isso e tente novamente.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

• gaettifp1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• gaettifp1
    User

HSKR are my Headshot rate? Easy to explain, you realize that most of my kills were in locker or shanghai, I was just using the single shot on all my weapons, including support, I was standing on some glitch, I was using a low senility with low DPI, already seen videos of the relaaaa? I've always played on all servers since 2017, now that I came back and was playing jokingly banished me, I know I was an administrator of a server that reported me .. .alias I already played high level in battlefield 4, a bit difficult, is not compared to a rainbow or counter strike, but I still played, there are all the videos in my channel, my aim is clean ...

• gaettifp1
    User

but if you do not want to disband, there's no problem, my cheat stats in battlefield 3 is ridiculously low, as I was not banned and incredible how it looks like I was banned in battlefield 4? like I said I've played this game since 2016, now that I went back to play playing with friends this happened, I'm just trying to appeal because I do not want to spend money on another game, because I live in Brazil and the financial situation is difficult ... But okay, have a good night and even next

• gaettifp1
    Retired Staff

Okay since you have no problem getting so many HS in those rounds in order for us to consider unbanning you must replicate any of the reports I linked with similar SPM, HSKR, KDR. Minimum resolution of 720p. Do you accept these terms?

• gaettifp1
    User

Do you want me to do this using a 720p resolution?

• gaettifp1
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

720p is minimum requirement for the footage, if you want to do higher you can, we're not asking you to change your in-game settings.

• gaettifp1
    Retired Staff

Do you agree to these terms or not?

• gaettifp1
    Administrator

If no answer from OP within 24h appeal will be denied. (11AM, UTC+2)

• gaettifp1
    User

I have to record a video ??? if yes, how will I do it if I am banished hahahahaha

• gaettifp1
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

"

I have to record a video ??? if yes, how will I do it if I am banished hahahahaha

gaettifp1
    Because they will unban you probably for 72 hours to make that video.

• gaettifp1
    User

ok

• gaettifp1
    Administrator

So we ask again. Do you agree with the terms?

• gaettifp1
    User

yes