This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AlieN290
    User
    Member since June 10, 2019

Soldier Name:  trecb

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:     https://bf4db.com/player/233489435
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes.
    AppealGood day. I have not played for a long time. I decided to remember the game and found that I was banned. I do not understand why. I read the forums and they brought me here. How can I prove that I am not guilty? (I am writing from a translator, sorry)

• AlieN290
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It looks like you were banned because your snapshot of your stats is very suspicious.

GpuE2hL.png

Those high HSKR are not that easy to achieve with PDWs. So can you explain how you achieved them?

• AlieN290
    User

To be honest, I have no ideas. I do not even understand the meaning of "HSKR", what is it? I played a lot on the maps "locker" and "metro" and I can say one thing: if the opposing team consists of inexperienced players, then much can be achieved. With respect...

• AlieN290
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

HSKR is Headshot Kill Ratio, or, the ratio of kills that are a result of headshots. 

Your ban has been temporarily lifted. You have 72 hours to record a full round from initial loading screen until round end at a minimum of 720p resolution, preferably at 60fps, uploaded to YouTube within that time frame. Also, we'll need the link to the battle report of the corresponding round. You'll need to get statistics that are similar to the ones you have listed above with UMP-9.

• AlieN290
    User

can't play for a reason "HSK Automatic Ban [6-RPK12-60-465-283-2091] [perm][AutoAdmin]" on each serverThere is neither the strength nor the desire to understand!delete the game to hell...

• AlieN290
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

No response in a week.

APPEAL DENIED