This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • cbih4e
    User
    Member since September 02, 2018

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-2127

1. I appealed to EvenBalance over 11 months ago - https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB9319000932522&password=8e1d739b000de370857165beb77363&special_message=new_ticket   EvenBalance side told me I was only on unoffical MBI, I also appealed to other 3rd party anti cheat site all of them lifted my bans on their side.

2. I was not banned here 2 weeks ago.

3. I encountered Riotranz more than once on BF4 & he definately was hacking check the hskr values all extremely high mostly "coincedently" on the same server  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/99cb3aab-eb38-42ad-8f64-441ba7c7f68c/ if he is really legit, why isn't these feats of high hskr not typical in other reports.

4. Funny how you guys employ a legit "highly skilled" staff who coicedentally "checks out".

5. This is probably the highest accomplishment that the sort here can attain in life locking accounts up.

That's all, if this site was supposed to ensure fairness it certainly doing so poorly.

• cbih4e
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

http://prntscr.com/kpp6er

trying to give yourself some credit there?

• cbih4e
    Administrator

• cbih4e
    User

"

TheNotoriousDoge

It's not like there's credible people here who will take the time & properly read my appeal fully, before going "argh this guy admitted hacking just going to ban regardless" .

• cbih4e
    User

"

"

TheNotoriousDoge

It's not like there's credible people here who will take the time & properly read my appeal fully, before going "argh this guy admitted hacking just going to ban regardless" .

cbih4e

"
    TheNotoriousDoge

Wow look at shilling dog.

• cbih4e
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We have a few facts here: 2 PB logging AC's having logged PB violations on your GUID and YOU saying you cheated. Seems pretty clear to me.

Furthermore the title "Unofficial MBi" doesn't mean that the violations logged there are less trustworthy. They are exactly the same as the "Official MBi" violations. Only difference being the server owners of "Unofficial MBi" streaming server have a slightly cheaper membership at PBBans.

• cbih4e
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Not only are your ban on PBBans and GGC-Stream not lifted, but you also admit that you've been cheating in the past, so what gives you the confidence that makes you think that your ban is gonna get lifted here?

Let's get this right. You cheated, simply because someone else performs better than you. I see no problem in banning your account. 

And since you are so obsessed with me and so convinced that I'm a DiScRetE HaCkeR with eXtReMLy hiGH HsKr VaLUeS, I have my 90% HSKR gameplay recorded and uploaded to Youtube. So what's your next excuse for hacking?

Nice try though.

• cbih4e
    Administrator

"

Wow look at shilling dog.

cbih4e

eapthT5.jpg

• cbih4e
    User

"

Not only are your ban on PBBans and GGC-Stream not lifted, but you also admit that you've been cheating in the past, so what gives you the confidence that makes you think that your ban is gonna get lifted here?

Let's get this right. You cheated, simply because someone else performs better than you. I see no problem in us banning your account. 

And since you are so obsessed with me and so convinced that I'm a DiScRetE HaCkeR with eXtReMLy hiGH HsKr VaLUeS, I have my 90% HSKR gameplay recorded and uploaded to Youtube. So what's your next excuse for hacking?

Nice try though.

Riotranz

I'm pretty sure it's the other way round since you're the one that flagged me 2 weeks ago. At this point if I can be unbanned great. Of course anyone can totally take your word for it that you cErtAinly dId nOt hAcK. I mean you would be banned if you did admit it. I  mean any dishonest perp who is corrupt won't expose himself. How about the others I mention are they not banned because they are probably the legit Staff here too? I  would be shocked if they turned out to also have eXetRemly hIgH sKilL that they can call upon in certain situations.

• cbih4e
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I'm pretty sure it's the other way round since you're the one that flagged me 2 weeks ago. At this point if I can be unbanned great. Of course anyone can totally take your word for it that you cErtAinly dId nOt hAcK. I mean you would be banned if you did admit it. I  mean any dishonest perp who is corrupt won't expose himself. How about the others I mention are they not banned because they are probably the legit Staff here too? I  would be shocked if they turned out to also have eXetRemly hIgH sKilL that they can call upon in certain situations.
    cbih4e
    If that was true, at least PB didn't get our ass yet. Won't happen, as no one here uses anything. You did, you got banned for it. Get over it and move on.
  • cbih4e
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"
    I'm pretty sure it's the other way round since you're the one that flagged me 2 weeks ago. At this point if I can be unbanned great. Of course anyone can totally take your word for it that you cErtAinly dId nOt hAcK. I mean you would be banned if you did admit it. I  mean any dishonest perp who is corrupt won't expose himself. How about the others I mention are they not banned because they are probably the legit Staff here too? I would be shocked if they turned out to also have eXetRemly hIgH sKilL that they can call upon in certain situations.
    cbih4e
    • I'm pretty sure it's the other way round since you're the one that flagged me 2 weeks ago.

If you are wondering why you are banned 2 weeks ago instead of on the day you triggered the PB violation, it's because I only saw the violation 2 weeks ago. 

• At this point if I can be unbanned great.

Nope you cannot.

• Of course anyone can totally take your word for it that you cErtAinly dId nOt hAcK.

Even if I posted the video links below, you would be very likely to use other players who are HaCkInG in your mind as your next excuse.

• I mean you would be banned if you did admit it. 

True, judging from your case.

• I mean any dishonest perp who is corrupt won't expose himself.

False, judging from your case.

• How about the others I mention are they not banned because they are probably the legit Staff here too?

The reason why those players are not banned here is that you provide no valid evidence proving them hacking,

• I would be shocked if they turned out to also have eXetRemly hIgH sKilL that they can call upon in certain situations.

If we found anything indicating them cheating, we would ban them, just like how we banned you.

In conclusion, you just can't accept that there are players better than you which leads to you hacking.

Tha't nice.