This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • kelly
    User
    Member since February 28, 2019

BF4DB Ban Appeal:

Soldier Name: (Evilgurkha) got that name from cigars I smoke I'm proud American that served 8 happy years in USMC 

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes.)
    Appeal: I don't understand why i got banned been playing for years, no fairfight or PB issues, use to play on Xbox same account then went to pc with my account. This is only game besides diablo I play,  all I know some clan member with 117 kills claimed I was cheating guess he was upset i got the upper hand on him not sure but funny he was not reported.  I've played may hours I always try aim center mass like was taught in USMC and and let the recoil walk up into neck head area. 

• kelly
    Administrator
    Member since April 24, 2018

I'm the person that reported you. If you have reason to believe either my clanmates or I are hacking, please open a thread in the appropriate places to report us. While I've looked into the integrity of our clan members and seen nothing of note, I'd be interested if you had new evidence to present so I can take appropriate action and remove them if need be.

I will not reply any more to this thread. If you want to continue with me or my clan, open a new thread or DM me.

• kelly
    User

well how do that after fact? don't even remember name or game guess you could tell me?

• kelly
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

1. Your military training has literally no way to translate into a videogame because real life physics are different than in-game physics. So please stop, you're hilarious.

2. Throwing your military status will not make us take any pity on you. That's super fucking boot, don't be a boot.

t1I2lzu.png

Since apparently, you have no issue getting 45-60% HSK for multiple games, you need to replicate one of them within the next 72h.

Minimum resolution 720p.

• kelly
    User

"

1. Your military training has literally no way to translate into a videogame because real life physics are different than in-game physics. So please stop, you're hilarious.

2. Throwing your military status will not make us take any pity on you. That's super fucking boot, don't be a boot.

t1I2lzu.png

Since apparently, you have no issue getting 45-60% HSK for multiple games, you need to replicate one of them within the next 72h.

Minimum resolution 720p.

Angry_Cuban13
    what do mean replace with what?  Not even sure what all those stats mean. All I was saying is i let the gun do the work, find target aim center mass and let the recoil carry rifle up to head area its not that hard. 

• kelly
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1069122265515326720/1333824422/

Record a video replicating the performance in this specific battlereport.

Similar HSKR, KPM, K/D, ACC, etc.

Use the same gun. Playing on the same map preferred.

• kelly
    User

I don't even know how make video of game, I'm not geek or ever done a vid,

• kelly
    Administrator

"

I don't even know how make video of game, I'm not geek or ever done a vid,

kelly
    http://www.fraps.com/

• kelly
    User

I don't know how to make video, and I'm not going spend hours learning how, I'm a family man with job that work 14 hr days.  that plays on my days off when I can, but why do you only look at my best or worst  stats its like cherry picking info, I'm not going spend time trying to figure out what all these stats are either.  I'll just stop playing all  games I got better things to do in life anyway,  I give up its pointless when we have no legal rights to fight back with.

• kelly
    Administrator

"

I don't know how to make video, and I'm not going spend hours learning how, I'm a family man with job that work 14 hr days.  that plays on my days off when I can, but why do you only look at my best or worst  stats its like cherry picking info, I'm not going spend time trying to figure out what all these stats are either.  I'll just stop playing all  games I got better things to do in life anyway,  I give up its pointless when we have no legal rights to fight back with.

kelly

Appeal denied then.