This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • caveira006
    User
    Member since September 23, 2018

Google translator Dear, I ask you to help you moderators administrators and for those who are in love with GAME (Battlefield) as I am, I am caveiraa06 I have a global banned global account for the punk buster with the wrong accusation of GAME HACKER https://www.pbbans.com/mbi. php, I could not identify the reason for the ban, but I point out that I have never used and do not use any malicious program (hack) in this or any other game to benefit me, because I do not agree with these "tricks". I have no idea where to locate these types of programs. And I've never had this kind of problem since I've never used these programs. I did not spend money for nothing, for whatever reason I was receiving a punishment without doing absolutely nothing. Or is it now that a person improving their skills in the game has become a hacker? there is no direct accusation of hacker use by me. I would not even like it, because I DISCOUNT THESE TYPES OF APPLICATIONS AND DO NOT MAKE AN IDEA OF WHERE TO FIND THEM. I was informed by (PunkBuster) just that some kind of malfunction of PunkBuster and my PC was detected and that consequently resulted in blocking the GUILD the systems are subject to bugs. I am aware that there are a lot of people online who try to take advantage of certain games and it is an ungrateful fight, and studios always try to implement more and better systems to prevent games being unfair to those who play fair, I I do not understand who uses cheats to try to take advantage, because when I win an online match, I want to feel that it was me and my "skills" that achieved that victory. Even though these systems exist, players sometimes complain and rightly there are cheaters (and there are) but at least as bf4bd site visitors try to minimize and balance the game! I have already asked for several explanations of how this might have occurred or how I benefited from the game. For example: You were running without tiring; You fired without needing to reload any weapon; His shots did more harm than normal; or whatever types of tricks may exist in the game.
    Even Balance's lack of objective explanation and the insistence on passing the same interference information on Punkbuster's operation demonstrate the fragility of the system and that it may be full of flaws and bugs, causing unexplained and uncharacteristic banishment, and the lack of to objectively detect what might have caused this interference or how a player would be unfairly benefiting from the matches. Also, any simple and harmless application can cause these misinterpretations of PunkBuster And even more discouraging, you play honestly, without using any hacker, sweat to reach a good level and perfect yourself in the game. To fulfill objectives to release certain weapons. All without cheating. And in the end being punished for no reason or explanation at all. Worst of all, permanently. Even Balance refuses to pass information on what happened, always passing the same "litany" that there was some interference in the normal operation of PunkBuster, even insisting several times, and there is no error code linked to the ban. To say that there was some kind of interference in the functioning of PunkBuster is not enough and very subjective. Unless Origin / EA can get Even to send me the actual errors and what caused this headache and forward it to my email, as it appears in the register so I can analyze what I could have caused such interference. It is an injustice, linked to a person who is not a hacker and who has never played any trick in the game. The main point at stake is that a player is being punished without having done anything at all, as we players have no condition of issuing checks without a direct accusation or even trying something in the dark. Primary Account banned https://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php ... I saw only as an option to make another account ... Linked secondary account https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1967723901 In this way, I ask the support and understanding of the community to solve this problem ... I have no idea what may have caused this misinterpretation of the anti-cheater program (PunkBuster) in my primary account Caveiraa06, So I realized Punkbuster not that I assumed that systems are subject to bugs.

• caveira006
    User

sorry for bad english google translator

• caveira006
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We are not able to help you until you claim your account.

Click on "Search" at the top right, type your soldier's name and click "CLAIM" on the soldier's profile.

• caveira006
    User

Good evening ... the account that is really linked and mine was banned unjustly by the punk buster on March 27 of that year ... Guild 745a521b

I even asked for an explanation for the punishment. Even Balance was informed only that some kind of malfunction of PunkBuster was detected in my PC and that, consequently, resulted in GUILD blocking, this lack of objective explanation of Even Balance and the insistence on passing the same information of interference in the operation of Punkbuster something like '' your account may have been hacked, we are not accusing you anymore we will not remove the ban '', and blah blah blah

I always played the infantry mode meter and I improved in that way, Staying first in almost every game and being a hacker now? I have Gameplay saved here on my computer.

What makes me sad is that the problem is so SIMPLE to be solved, because there is no code or error attached to my ban (Guild 745a521b) ... EA knows that punkbuster has crashed and is bugged because you think do not use PB on BF1 and BF5? ...

There is an injustice here, to a person who is not a hacker and who has never played any trick in the game. The main point that is at stake is that a player is being punished without having done anything at all, ....

Fact and Even Balance does not have more support in the face of this situation ... as I'm in love with FPS games I bought a second account that unfortunately was linked https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1967723901

I ask the understanding and help of you moderators and administrators and lovers of the game!

Angry_Cuban13 ... claim it ok !! Sorry google translator ... 
  • caveira006
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Links will be reviewed together with your stats and links to initially banned account. A judgement will be made within 48h from now. If nothing is heard from after this deadline feel free to post in this thread so it appears on top of the other threads again. Thanks for your cooperation so far.

• caveira006
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We have unbanned your claimed account at this time, I cannot find any suspicious stats that would indicate you are cheating.

Appeal Approved.