This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • motivated2die
    User
    Member since March 23, 2019

Hey all!

I was wondering, if glitching is considered a "ban-worthy crime" on here? Specifically:
    - going up on the rooftops on TDM on Zavod by using the MAV-trick and
    - somehow(?!?) getting up on the roofs of the highest tower on Siege of Shanghai TDM

Both is normally not possible and while spectating BI_0NDlE on Zavod trying to do the glitch, I got kicked, presumably by fairfight (couldn't tell because of the dumb in-game server browser)

Please let me know, if these kinds of abuse are considered bannable here, then I can upload a video.

Best regards!

• motivated2die
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Glitching:

• Glitches considered to be "game breaking" will result in a ban if proven to be used maliciously. This includes, but is not limited to, invisibility. These will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

So you can upload a video. We will decide if it's enough to be based on to issue a ban.

• motivated2die
    User

Video should be online shortly:

• motivated2die
    User

"

Glitching:

• Glitches considered to be "game breaking" will result in a ban if proven to be used maliciously. This includes, but is not limited to, invisibility. These will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

So you can upload a video. We will decide if it's enough to be based on to issue a ban.

Riotranz
    Hey there, ist this still being investigated or have you come to any conclusions? I am still trying to get a hold of the player in spectator mode, because I suspect him to have a hack, that allows him to use the parachute capabilities of spawn beacons on TDM maps where it is normally disabled. For example, I have seen him (and his friend LikeAFreakingBos, who I got banned) on Lost Transmission TDM ontop of the telescope reciever suspension wires as well as jumping down from the middle tower. However, whenever I join in spectator now, he stops joining the game and leaves, so prolly he has a hack sensing being spectated.

Let me know what specific info or proof you would need.
    nine

• motivated2die
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I think this form of glitching is not gamebreaking in a way that invisibility is. The server owner or admins will need to review this for themselves.

If cheats were used to get on these places, feel free to report again with supportive evidence of that.