• Blanzigfast
    Banned
    Member since October 23, 2019

Hello bf4db, you are becoming a meme, all professional players are saying that you are a meme. First of all, starting with HiebDE https://bf4db.com/player/377440916, everyone can clearly see that this player has reports on how he used hacked weapons on vanilla maps. And he's clean? Okay, otimSGr https://bf4db.com/player/ban/387382294 did literally the same thing as HiebDE, even otim made less kills than HiebDE, HiebDE took the cheater kit, otimSGr did the same thing, even made less kills and what? HiebDE clean, otimSGr banned? Um, let's go back to HiebDE again, he admitted to cheat in bf3 (AND IF YOUR BAN POLICY CLEARLY SAYS YOU NOT BAN FOR BF3) What is it? Racism for the Polish ppl, your low iq or something 3, explain to me, how for same thing one player ( Hieb) GETS CLEAN and otimSGr get ban? ffs for same shit ? So HiebDE took the cheater kit (he said that, I think he injected but that doesn't matter now) he made more kills than otimSGr. Also Hieb cheated on bf3 > clean, Bartis cheated in bf3 > banned in bf (4) db. Everyone knows that the rules are not same4all, but I didn't expect this from you. So, HiebDE is clean for using cheats in bf3 and FOR USING HACKED WEAPONS IN VANILA MAP, otimSGr is banned for few kills with hacked kit that he took from another guy, Bartis is banned for bf333 on bf4444db, so u have TWO reasons to ban hieb, but ofc you won't :) nice memePlQknbt.png

• Blanzigfast
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Yeah, Bartis wasn’t banned for using cheats in BF3. Good try, though. We have additional resources that proves it.
  • Blanzigfast
    User
    Member since October 20, 2019

Where is this report from? Which map more specifically?
  • Blanzigfast
    User
    Member since May 08, 2017

I am at a lose here.. I reported a player for using a RAWR in metro after picking up a hackers kit he was banned.. 

I then made a forum post asking for this decision to be reversed https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/please-look-into-3563 to be told that No as no video of him picking up his kit was available.

Yet Hieb has 2 round where he uses a XD-1Accipiter on Lancang dam yet hes marked a clean.

He admitted to using it. "The ultimate reasoning behind me picking up the kit was, that I didn't think much of it. I was curious, I wanted to see it, I couldn't believe it. This isn't something you run across often. Further, this website and its services, I believe, weren't even established at the time; even less so was the rule which banned you for picking it up." What is the difference. Did he have a recording of him picking up the kit? He had that kit in 2 rounds. he may or may not have picked up from some but after the first time he knew it was wrong and not supposed to be there.

The crime is the same picking up someones kit.. Yet 1 is banned and the other allowed to go his merry way..  

• Blanzigfast
    Banned

• Blanzigfast
    Banned

Really not fair, one player took cheater kit and got clean. Over 1k ppl got ban for same thing, even if they made less kills.

Just ban hieb, because you banned 5k ppl for same thing.

Or then unban everyone who you banned for it, because rules must be same for all.

ofc, i dont know number of banned players, but for sure there's alot of players banend for same thing for what HiebDE got clean, it is not fair.

• Blanzigfast
    User
    Member since October 20, 2019

Are there any newer ones though?

Even though the report is old i would join up to get this player banned, just on the fact he was cheating around with a DLC weapon. I still think  there should be an appeal to remove his clean status and get him banned.  Everyone caught cheating must be taught the same lesson as other cheaters before them. It doesnt matter that they have stopped doing it, sometimes you need to be heavy handed, for at the end of the day, they broke the rules of the terms and services of using EA services under rule 6. Rules of Conduct.

But need i remind, Bartiiis was banned because of an apparent linked account that played BF4 and used cheats, NOT via BF3 cheats.

• Blanzigfast
    Banned

Yes, but staff won't ban him because friendship :)

Even if they ban ton of another players who used it and even made less kills than HiebDE

• Blanzigfast
    Retired Staff

Hi Vukasin (yes, we know it's you).

Picking up kits and using them is a bit of a gray area. There are those who know what's up and they pick it up and they abuse it, then there are those who pick it up and have no idea how that's happened and make a few fills and that's that. For us, it's always been about being able to prove malice intent with it. If they're intentionally following hackers, picking up their kits just to kill people, or if they're a victim of happenstance. I don't remember the specific case mentioned above but always happy to review previous cases to see if there's something we can improve on. We're not perfect and have never said that we were. We're growing, and learning every day. We're challenged by new and unique cases that may have us re-examine our processes along the way. We've never unbanned or failed to ban someone based on a personal friendship with someone, and that won't start. If someone in my family started hacking, regardless of my relationship to them, I'd still have to ban them.

• Blanzigfast
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

I appreciate the humor in you:

A) posting this in the "News" section

B) creating a mosaic of "Clean" tags at the top and bottom of your picture

• Blanzigfast
    User
    Member since March 06, 2018

"

Picking up kits and using them is a bit of a gray area. There are those who know what's up and they pick it up and they abuse it, then there are those who pick it up and have no idea how that's happened and make a few fills and that's that. For us, it's always been about being able to prove malice intent with it. If they're intentionally following hackers, picking up their kits just to kill people, or if they're a victim of happenstance. I don't remember the specific case mentioned above but always happy to review previous cases to see if there's something we can improve on. We're not perfect and have never said that we were. We're growing, and learning every day. We're challenged by new and unique cases that may have us re-examine our processes along the way. We've never unbanned or failed to ban someone based on a personal friendship with someone, and that won't start. If someone in my family started hacking, regardless of my relationship to them, I'd still have to ban them.

Sovereign_Skies
    I understand he took hacker's kit but tbh he doesnt really have any evidence about how did it happen exactly so what about this post on BF4DB discord where you are saying "if you pick up a hacked kit then you will be banned"?

aKOgrhR.jpg

• Blanzigfast
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

"

Sovereign_Skies
    I understand he took hacker's kit but tbh he doesnt really have any evidence about how did it happen exactly so what about this post on BF4DB discord where you are saying "if you pick up a hacked kit then you will be banned"?

aKOgrhR.jpg

Doni
    :o
    vTD83fS.jpg

• Blanzigfast
    Retired Staff

"

"

Sovereign_Skies

aKOgrhR.jpg

Doni
    Good question. We have a system that streams things to us when they’re not supposed to happen. So when it detects a kill was made (this is in real-time by the way) using a DLC weapon on a vanilla map, it notifies us and a ban is typically issued. That was in place and being used at the time that Discord announcement was made. We call them “weapon violations”. So, all we see in this is their name, the weapon, the map, server, and mode. We can’t see if they just picked it up on accident, on purpose, or if they spawned it in. We just see that a kill was made with an unauthorized weapon on this map/mode.