• chicken
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Just a curiosity question but isn't there someone in yall's platoon that has a banned account?  And I am not talking about a linked account I am talking about an actuall PBGL ban.  Just wanted to make the bf4db staff aware of this.  I kinda thing can sometimes slip in under the radar with all the other things that go into running a site.  

• chicken
    MXT
    User

I wasn't aware of it but thank you for the thread. Would you mind sending me a private message on BF4DB with the player's name? I will remove him from the platoon as soon as possible.

• chicken
    User

I can not discuss specifics about players and bans,  I hope that you can understand and respect that.  I just ran across this a few days back and wanted to make y'all aware so you could investigate for yourself cause if the situation was reverse I would hope y'all would let us know so we could investigate and find out who the banned player was cause we all know things can slip through or bans can happen after they were let in.  

• chicken
    MXT
    User

"

I can not discuss specifics about players and bans,  I hope that you can understand and respect that.  I just ran across this a few days back and wanted to make y'all aware so you could investigate for yourself cause if the situation was reverse I would hope y'all would let us know so we could investigate and find out who the banned player was cause we all know things can slip through or bans can happen after they were let in.  

chicken
    I have taken a look at everyone in the platoon who has DB entries here at BF4DB and I couldn't find any cached PBGL bans on PBBans. At least telling me who said player is would make the investigation a whole lot easier and save me a huge amount of time that I overwise could invest into developing.

• chicken
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can confirm. Nothing there.

• chicken
    Retired Staff

There is nothing to support these claims in any resource we have available to us. If the only evidence to support this claim is ACI then we don't have access to that information because ACI has seen fit to block our access to any tools and information from their service for reasons we don't know. You seem to have a name but refuse to provide it which is also odd given that you could easily just DM us. This just looks like a poor attempt to undermine and troll us especially given your unwillingness to provide any information