This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • NoobStealth
    User
    Member since May 24, 2019

Soldier Name: (NoobStealth)

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (https://bf4db.com/player/1603870572).

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes.)

Appeal: (I play BF4 for years, I hate hackers. I always played clean. I stopped for a while because I had no partner, but before yesterday I returned to play because my friend "Kappetta7" also returned to play. I do not even play very well to be a hacker suspect. My KDR 0.93 already says for itself.

I believe I was denounced because I did a 4kills Kill Streak with only 2 bursts, until I was surprised. 

I do not want to lose my account with 362 hours played ... I do not have the money to buy BF4 again. You must understand that Brazilians are difficult to provide mony.

Sorry for bad English. My native language is Portuguese.

Thank you for your attention.)

• NoobStealth
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

DBV-12, ACE 21 have high HSKR rates above normal. Explain please, beyond simply “I aim for the head”?

• NoobStealth
    User

I have not played for a long time, but I remember that I had a dispute with my colleague "Kappeta7" from whom I killed more with HS. Do you know the Brazilian player Zigueira? It has a frame that is only worth kill with HS, so we did the same, then we chose 1 twelve (because it is almost impossible to hit HS of 12) and ace 21 because it was my chosen weapon in that "mode" created by us...

• NoobStealth
    User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMwTwdXqaKA

This is the series that we imitate.

• NoobStealth
    User

Someone can help me? Pls

• NoobStealth
    User

Someone????? I need to play..

• NoobStealth
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Additional evidence found shows that you cheated in BF3 as well as BF4. With the impossibly high HSKR stats you have, your appeal is

DENIED.