This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HnvMTpexxa
    User
    Member since May 16, 2020

Hello, I as well as probably many users were hacked account and then got it blocked.

The ban on my account was received 3 years ago, and at this time, as far as I remember, there was no two-factor authentication.

Well, as usual, my account was hacked, and then someone sat on it and brazenly played with third-party programs.

I am very dear to this account and in my thoughts it was not even to install on the computer all sorts of cheats and so on.

I hope my request will somehow be noticed, because I am sure that I am not the only one who has faced such a problem

I hope for your help.

• HnvMTpexxa
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

• HnvMTpexxa
    Administrator

Do you have any evidence to prove that you account got hacked prior to our ban?

• HnvMTpexxa
    User

All I know about the account is that I played on it for a while and then stopped playing the game.

And so I decided to start the game again, but when you log on to the server, it gives you a ban.

The email account was linked to was hacked, and I had to link it to another one.

I don't really know what proof is needed, but I've said everything I know .

• HnvMTpexxa
    Administrator

Without evidence that shows that your account was compromised and recovered (mail, etc), we cannot lift your ban.

• HnvMTpexxa
    User

*edited by admin* old mail that was hacked

*edited by admin* this is a new mail account that I linked to, but after the ban.

unfortunately, I can't log in to the old email address that was used on the account initially.

• HnvMTpexxa
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. 

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.