This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • bannedaccount
    Banned
    Member since August 18, 2019

Soldier Name: ZERONULLI

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003857396325

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

Hello.

I wanted to play with my friends today, but got kicked from the server, saying that I got banned from BF4DB because of linked account.

I have never hacked on this account and I never will, but why did I got banned, what does this "linked account" mean and can I get unbanned.

I am sorry for my bad english, if you speak german, please respond in german. Thanks in advance.

• bannedaccount
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• bannedaccount
    Banned

I didnt hacked on this account, tell me now why I got banned, I dont know this guy.

• bannedaccount
    Banned

Don't respond to me with links, you have to explain this, otherwise it is illegal.

• bannedaccount
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

TGi06TD.png

11-08-2019 you joined our disc to ask for a unban. Same date your banned account started playing. http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1003857396325&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=

So it's pretty obvious that you created that new account lol.

• bannedaccount
    Banned

Still not a reason to ban this account. If I tell my friends to change their name to mine, would you ban them too? Why don't you just ban every one of my friends, maybe those are may accounts too, just on a different device. This ban system is bullshit, you can't ban someone for "linked accounts".  It only makes sense if you ban someone who is clearly hacking and you have to show proof. Just banning someone because you think he might hack again is just stupid. And probably illegal too, because it means you scam people.

• bannedaccount
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

You even have VAC bans on steam xd

• bannedaccount
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You've already made one appeal and got denied because you admitted cheating in the past.

Making another appeal would lead to your current forum access terminated.

Consider reading our Ban Policy on Linked Account for your information.

APPEAL DENIED

• bannedaccount
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Forum permissions removed for spamming.