This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Darkness_Dwellz
    User
    Member since February 20, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://www.bf4db.com/player/241693374

Banreason:

Damage mod

http://prntscr.com/ifumjz

Appeal:

Hello my name is Samuel and i had recently found out that i have been banned on bf4db and i saw the reason why and i was rubbing my head wondering why

as i play on nothing but hardcore servers as i like the challenge of predicting enermy movements and trying to help team mates like irl firefight i think i was unfairly banned as i was playing by the rules of the game and not using any 3rd party applications i was mostly sitting onto of the building at the objective (B) I was using the RFB with Flir and Heavy barrel and Target Detector and i was using what my friends say is funny mouse as when ever they see it makes the cry in laughter the model of my mouse is a Logitech Ball Mouse so it was easy for me to correct my shots and aim around the chest area and i also use a controller from my xbox 360 from time to time

i think this should be unlifted as i have done nothing wrong all i do is try and have fun playing with friends and strangers.I would be happy to take a game-play video if you need i use geforce experience when i live stream so i will be happy to try and prove my innocents

Additional Information:

I think i have said as much as i can prove in the appeal i will be happy to take pictures of my gaming setup if needed and an i also show you all the files on my hard drives if needed

• Darkness_Dwellz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Well the problem is that ~1 hit per kill is a bit too much damage, even for hardcore. And I am talking about this report then: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/961582134217025088/241693374/

I fail to see how any gaming gear has influence on ingame damage.

• Darkness_Dwellz
    User

i didnt have anything that influences damage ingame all i did was climb to the top of the building and aim and shoot i did surprise me how quick they would die i though it was just how hardcore is as i use my dmr's alot and some of them seem to do more damage than others even though the bar stays the same 

• Darkness_Dwellz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/961582134217025088/1060284458/

Same game, same gun, 42 kills and 114 shots hit. This is the normal damage output for this gun on Hardcore

You had 94 kills and 116 shots hit.

• Darkness_Dwellz
    User

on that match i know i was missing alot because i was going from mouse to controller alot and kinda tiered at that time

as i stated on my post i will be happy to show my computer files one by one to prove that i dont have anything that would resemble a battlefield 4 i dont know what you would call it so im going to say 3rd party application and if i was using one wouldnt i of been detected by punkbuster by now

• Darkness_Dwellz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Missing shots does not affect your damage per shot. So that does not explain the massive difference in damage in those two reports.

• Darkness_Dwellz
    Retired Staff

"

on that match i know i was missing alot because i was going from mouse to controller alot and kinda tiered at that time

as i stated on my post i will be happy to show my computer files one by one to prove that i dont have anything that would resemble a battlefield 4 i dont know what you would call it so im going to say 3rd party application and if i was using one wouldnt i of been detected by punkbuster by now

Darkness_Dwellz
    To be honest with you, the reason why we don't typically look through computers is that it would be very easy to uninstall/delete/remove any cheats from the computer while we're looking around then put them back afterwards. Also we don't really want to go through personal files and stuff like that. It's just kinda weird.

To answer your other question, no, it wouldn't necessarily have been detected by Punkbuster. There are some that can go undetected.

• Darkness_Dwellz
    User

i have played legit ever since i bought the game back in 2017 as i am a massive fan of battlefields i used to play on xbox 360 and i just got stuck in my head and then origin had an offer for it so i purchased it and ever since then i have just played as anyone else would of. is there anything we can do then to show you that im innocent of the ban in question

• Darkness_Dwellz
    Retired Staff

Pamakin, please do not post in ban appeals. If you have something to add for information regarding the case please DM a moderator with that info or make a different post in the forums. 

And I agree with you 

• Darkness_Dwellz
    Retired Staff

Unless you can show us footage of you replicating something close to 94 kills and 116 shots fired like you did before, this appeal is hereby denied.