This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • korhan
    User
    Member since May 18, 2019

Soldier Name: korhanunlu

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1315658473

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I had couple good games and i got banned for that. It says `suspicious stats` . You can check my K-D ratio for that. Help me please. I m all legit. Thank you.

• korhan
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Explain your HSKR on FN57

• korhan
    User

I have low english. Can you be more clear about HSKR and FN57? what does you mean for that?

• korhan
    User

Yea i get it now. The gun FN57:)) . I am an old BF3 player. Thats why i have good stats sometimes.I was `eagle 96` in bf3. over 1000k play hour. I ve never cheated. Help me please. I cant play most of the servers because of that ban. I m all legit. Thank you for the support.

Now i get it all. Me and my friend played in a server that have just couple players. And we killed each other  at an empty area for unlock the gun which is 44. magnum.

Thats why. I just remembered it :D I guess that explains all ? :D

• korhan
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

• korhan
    User

Wolfcreek11111 my friend that i talked about. We just hanged in a map and made kills for unlock guns, thats it. Not cheating.

I killed him fn57 everytime on the head and he killed me after that. I ve never cheated. You are not gonna see such k-d ratio with any gun anymore. Because i almost unlocked all guns. If you see again perm ban me. ok?

• korhan
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat padding confirmed.

Appeal Approved.