This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Smeyky
    User
    Member since December 07, 2018

Hi. I was banned today at Noobs Like to Party BF4 server.

The map was Rogue Transmission. I was driving a tank under the dome??? you know. the big bowl thing in the middle of the map.

And i was killed by Frogfoot, which was operated by HiraiMomoJP. Well the kill was weird, because it looked like he killed me through the roof. So i said in chat: "HiraiMomo you killed me through the roof? Really?" .. or something like that..

So, i waited for another tank. Get in. Roll out. And i was under attack from a plane. I looked to it and i couldn't aim it because it was quite high at the time, so i positioned myself so i could shoot him after the attack. He flew over me, in low height. So i aimed, and shoot him. Nice kill tbh (so sorry i wasn't recording at the time). But almost instantly i was disconnected from the server, with the message saying that i am banned to join the server. Like WTF? is HiraiMomo an admin? Why was i banned, i did nothing wrong.

• Smeyky
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Without claimed account we can not help you. Search your username with the searchbar on the homepage, then click on your username. A stats page appears where you will find a blue claim button. 

• Smeyky
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Additionally, it sounds like you are banned by the server admin not us. So...appeal with the server admin.

• Smeyky
    User
    Member since December 07, 2018

Claimed! Angry_Cuban, and how do i do that? This the first time i'm  banned, so i don't know how all this works. I just saw this site on the server info in battlefield.

• Smeyky
    Retired Staff

You have to find the server owner. You could join our discord and ask around but you aren’t banned by our service

• Smeyky
    Retired Staff

You are not banned by our service, therefore this is not the right place to appeal your ban.

Looks like there is no contact information for the server admin or Discord information.

Just move on and find a new server.