This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Cyborg
    Banned
    Member since January 23, 2020

Soldier name: MutucaPreta

Link to soldier's profile: https://bf4db.com/player/995346811

You claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: I was unfairly banned with no real proof because of a player who if you noticed you could see that he reports everyone who plays a lot on his server.

If you notice the game he told me about, I died 10 times

I hit 11 shots in the head for the reason I stayed in a place on the island shooting, which was not easy. I have dedicated myself to the game and I have much better sniper.

I did not accept this Ban unfairly.

I hope I have been clear, and I expect a response from users.

If you want to stay outside the SDI server, I also accept the alias there so that you can recover everything.

I paid dearly for this game and I will not accept losing it like this

• Cyborg
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

It is an admirable decision, however, one does not simply become an almost 100% hs sniper master within one day. If we have a look at your battlereport stats over the past month here we can see how all of a sudden on the 20th of January you started destroying these heads with nothing preceding it. In this report you were even killing faster than guys with LAVs and other vehicles with outstanding 41% accuracy and 72% headshot rate. Then on the 23rd of January something happens and these miraculous and consistent high headshot reports vanish. I clearly see a toggle of an aimbot within the aforementioned period of time. I will ask another admin to confirm my conclusion (or disprove it) but it is clear to me the ban was justified.

• Cyborg
    Banned

But this somehow justifies a ban, since there was no hard evidence. Since it is a suspect.

Another game in which the majority of opposing players appear in a still and motionless manner. I usually aim for the head just as I think every sniper game does that. As I said, I have improved a lot as I play and mainly sniper. I have dedicated myself and studied sniper, and notice the number of shots I took to hit, there are many shots. You can suspect something but in no way did you prove precisely that no other games would prove and that is unacceptable, if you continue to suspect plays that are dedicated to improving  BF4 will be without players which is very sad because the game is good.
  • Cyborg
    Banned

I'm waiting for an answer
  • Cyborg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Since you are adamant that you have nothing to hide, you are requested to replicate this round (https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1219824108568988160/995346811/) while recording. You must record from loading screen until final scoreboard  with a minimum resolution of 720p at preferably 60fps. Map and weapon must match that of the round listed above, and all stats must be similar in nature (not just k/d). You will have 72 hours to complete this task once you agree to these terms, during which your ban will be temporarily lifted. You will need to post the link to the YouTube video as well as the batte report here by the completion of the 72 hours. Do you agree to the above terms? Declining will result in denial of your appeal.
  • Cyborg
    Banned

this can only be a joke. Never that one game is like another, it doesn't exist. They must be responsible for a certainty, a video or something. I don't have a question to prove my innocence. I already saw that in this game you cano't have a good day that is banned. Prove myself as the right tools that no other games do. I'm sure it's not wrong.

• Cyborg
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

A joke or not, such an increase of skill doesn't go without a use of cheat software. And clearly it wasn't due to you having a very lucky day, that's not how it works. You either record a game where you replicate the stats of the mentioned by Sovereign Skies report or we deny the appeal.

• Cyborg
    Banned

I would be acceptable even if you provisionally ban this suspicion without proving that you claim to use something illegal. Now, a game that doesn't exist allows you to ban statistics in any game that exists. It would be better if you evaluate well how you treat the few players who register this game that is ending.

as you said, this is not how it works. Wanting to ban
    because of a hunch

• Cyborg
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Are you going to record a round or not?

• Cyborg
    Banned

Only a question.

What a TOS rule I violated, because you see the terms and don't use the right resources that the game makes available to me.

• Cyborg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Since you have no intention of following through on our request,

Appeal denied.

• Cyborg
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Only a question.

What a TOS rule I violated, because you see the terms and don't use the right resources that the game makes available to me.

Cyborg

As a sidenote: We find your situation to be close enough to cases confirmed cheating. As you do not seem willing to record, we see enough reason to keep the ban based on your statistics. Section 11 of EA's ToS allows 3rd parties to apply their own rules and regulations on their servers.