This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TonyOffermans
    User
    Member since September 24, 2018

Soldier Name: TonyOffermans
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/637397923

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I found out recently you have banned my account, as it is linked to another one that was banned for cheating. I know my son is using multiple accounts, and he has abused some kind of hack tool lately without my knowledge. The linked accounts are not mine, I am a server owner streaming to BF4DB and now cannot even play on my own server! No need to tell you this caused some harsh words here at home. I assure you I have never cheated and never will, I only play on my own server!!!! What my son does in his dark hours is outside of my control. I have no sympathy for him, he is an adult and should take care of his own mess, but I hope you can lift the ban on the TonyOffermans account as it is NOT linked to crazyminebiker or any of the other cheater accounts... Those accounts are registered correctly IMO, except for 1 other account (my original basic account which I never use anymore, but it is a lvl140). I might appeal for that account too for old times sake if you will be so kind as to lift this ban... I am not the cheater here. Thanks for taking care of this, regards Tony.

• TonyOffermans
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You can whitelist yourself on Proving via BF4DB plugin if you're running your own server while we conduct some internal investigations

• TonyOffermans
    User

Yes I know, I did that (even though it took some time figuring out HOW lolz) but being listed as a cheater is not good advertisement for a server owner... Thanks for helping out.

• TonyOffermans
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: TonyOffermans
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/637397923

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I found out recently you have banned my account, as it is linked to another one that was banned for cheating. I know my son is using multiple accounts, and he has abused some kind of hack tool lately without my knowledge. The linked accounts are not mine, I am a server owner streaming to BF4DB and now cannot even play on my own server! No need to tell you this caused some harsh words here at home. I assure you I have never cheated and never will, I only play on my own server!!!! What my son does in his dark hours is outside of my control. I have no sympathy for him, he is an adult and should take care of his own mess, but I hope you can lift the ban on the TonyOffermans account as it is NOT linked to crazyminebiker or any of the other cheater accounts... Those accounts are registered correctly IMO, except for 1 other account (my original basic account which I never use anymore, but it is a lvl140). I might appeal for that account too for old times sake if you will be so kind as to lift this ban... I am not the cheater here. Thanks for taking care of this, regards Tony.

TonyOffermans
    The account linked to you was not only active at night, was active on your own server even.

"

Yes I know, I did that (even though it took some time figuring out HOW lolz) but being listed as a cheater is not good advertisement for a server owner... Thanks for helping out.

TonyOffermans
    I think having your name listed on multiple cheat forums is bad publicity on it's own. Can you give us one reason why we should not have doubts about your story?

• TonyOffermans
    User

Please! Of course those other accounts were not active at night only, just an expression. And yes, my son is aware of me having a server of course. He has played there often but would not dare cheating in any way. Why would I appeal for just this one account and not try appealing for any other account? It is not that TonyOffermans is that well known on the server because other guys do the admin stuff (they told me about the ban), I hardly played at all lately. I just did the setup and plugin administration. I am an older guy (54) not into cheating at all. I only have two accounts (TonyOffermans and Ragnarlolbroek) and that's it. I am very sorry this has happened but cannot make it right, if you cannot lift the ban because you don't believe me it would not even matter that much to me. So the one reason to take away your doubts would be that there is no particular reason for me to appeal for TonyOffermans specifically at all other than that I am not the cheater here, and I still would like to play the occasional game on other servers. If my story was false, I could just use another account on VPN and not bother you about the whole thing. That is what cheaters do.

• TonyOffermans
    Administrator

"

Please! Of course those other accounts were not active at night only, just an expression. And yes, my son is aware of me having a server of course. He has played there often but would not dare cheating in any way. Why would I appeal for just this one account and not try appealing for any other account? It is not that TonyOffermans is that well known on the server because other guys do the admin stuff (they told me about the ban), I hardly played at all lately. I just did the setup and plugin administration. I am an older guy (54) not into cheating at all. I only have two accounts (TonyOffermans and Ragnarlolbroek) and that's it. I am very sorry this has happened but cannot make it right, if you cannot lift the ban because you don't believe me it would not even matter that much to me. So the one reason to take away your doubts would be that there is no particular reason for me to appeal for TonyOffermans specifically at all other than that I am not the cheater here, and I still would like to play the occasional game on other servers. If my story was false, I could just use another account on VPN and not bother you about the whole thing. That is what cheaters do.

TonyOffermansMb01bPq.png
    From a forum thread that offers stolen accounts. Called "heling" in Dutch, buying stuff you know is from dubious origins.

And let it be that your linked account does / did use a VPN. Ironic.

• TonyOffermans
    Administrator

I think we have plenty of reason to keep this ban. Consider reading our ban policy to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED