This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PCastor_89
    User
    Member since January 15, 2018

BF4DB Profile:  https://www.bf4db.com/profile/PCastor_89

Battlelog Profile:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/PCastor_89/stats/1016009618/pc/

Banreason: https://www.bf4db.com/player/ban/1016009618

Appeal: I've been playing Battlefied 4 for years as an occasional player. Some months ago i got banned for Suspicious Stats while i was playing in one of my favourite BF4 servers. At the first time i thought it was a temporary ban of that server for unknown reason (maybe i accused an admin of cheating, i can't remember) so i switched to another server of my list and continued playing. 

Over time i noticed that in a lot of servers i was usually playing i got banned as i join the match and then i started thinking i could have got banned by an anti-cheat system. and here i've discovered it was so.

It surprised me a lot, i'm a normal player (absolutely not a strong player), my K/D at the time was around 1,5 and ability never raised over 300....and of course i never thought any time to waste my money (spent to buy game and dlc) just for using cheats and stupid things like that.

Recently, thinking it was a problem caused by use of a new computer (i had not seen yet the possibility to appeal the ban here) i reset my stats from the battlelog window. but it didn't work.

i assure you i'm not a cheater and i never used cheats and of course i do not absolutely intend to use them in future, so I'm asking you to cancel my ban. i hope my appeal was enough to prove my innocence. Please help me. Thank you.

Alessandro Lacchini (PCastor_89)

• PCastor_89
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Seems you got autobanned for your hs rate on the REX and the Deagle. Did you do any statpadding?

• PCastor_89
    User

I did it once over one year ago with a friend to Get an achievement. i Made it in a server for maximum 2 player (1/1)...but i continued playing for more than a year,using again those weapons...

I Just wanted to get the achievement (can’t remember which...maybe headshot with those weapons)...but i don’t care about stats...just for the plates and of course to laugh with some stupid kills with my friend.

It’s been my only time..didn’t know it was illegal....sorry...

Please cancel the ban...

• PCastor_89
    Administrator

Can you provide those statpadding reports here?

You can use this site to make the search a bit easier: bf4cheatreport.com

• PCastor_89
    User

I’ll try. But i can’t understand why the ban arrived 6 months ago but these statpadding (to get achievement with those weapons) go back to around 2014-2015...why?

if i can’t find Any report, what will happen?

thank tuo for your help

• PCastor_89
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• PCastor_89
    User

Thank you riotranz!

This kind of matches were played just for achievement and not for increasing my stats. If i had knew this would have made me banish,of course i wouldn’t have done it! I can assure you.

aftere these matches i neve Made anything Like that.

• PCastor_89
    Administrator