This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Nikko19961
    User
    Member since September 15, 2017

Sorry bad english skill

PLAYER NAME :  Nikko19961
    BF4DB PROFILE : https://bf4db.com/player/271327633

BAN REASON : Suspicious Stats

APPEAL : TRADE-KILL/flagrunner (all the stats which your system belived to be supicious took place in a short time and in particular servers)

dear admin : 

At the exit of the game, my friends and I used to kill each other with a subsequent resurrection to raise the level and unlock weapons. Hence the murder of a sworn enemy, a large series of murders, and precision. Then we did not know that such a method is prohibited. You can see my game is very average. I once did not use forbidden programs.Now I can not go to 3\4 servers.I got the "Suspicious Stats" kick/ban from servers, but lately essentially 3/4 of the servers I can't play on because of something I did 2-3 years ago. Granted, for (well against) actual hackers this is a great service. Honestly, I don't boost (anymore), I don't hack, and I just want to be able to play the game with my friends on more servers. 
    thanks for reading my thread and hope my account can be treated fairly . And again, sorry for my bad English

• Nikko19961
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please provide links to battlereports showing your padding and kill trading so we can review them. Thanks. 

• Nikko19961
    User

"

Please provide links to battlereports showing your padding and kill trading so we can review them. Thanks. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Once again a good day. I watched my battlereport. but I could not find records about these matches since it happened a very long time (about 3-4 years ago) But I assure you I did not use any forbidden programs. I only pumped the level and level of the weapon through the medic, by killing and resurrecting the player. You can see my profile http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Nikko19961/stats/271327633/pc/ The profile shows that I have a fairly average level of play and no suspicious activity. Also, I'm not banned in anything  anti-cheat system. Once again, I beg your petitions that I could not find very old records with a flagrunner and raising the level. Sorry for my skill in English.

• Nikko19961
    User

• Nikko19961
    User

• Nikko19961
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I can not find any clear evidence for cheating, other then the statpadding reports you provided. Mind that statpadding could be considered cheating, as it is against the ToS of BF4. I strongly suggest you never to statpad again, as it could lead to your account getting reset by EA / FF. If this happens, your ban here will be reinstated. The same will happen if additional evidence for cheating is found on your account.

For now,

APPROVED