This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AxEg
    User
    Member since July 14, 2019

Soldier Name: axeggg_jj
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/346686349
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal: Hello again. One of accounts (Tyranica), that I have claimed to my BF4DB profile got banned due to cheating. I already have apealled a ban https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-4322. The problem is that my MAIN account is axeggg_jj, all the rest are purchased accounts (twinks). So as I think "Tyranica" got selled one more time by the same guy who selled it to me and got banned. As it happened all of my accounts (which were connected to this BF4DB profile) also got banned.

At this moment I`m studying and playing not so often even on axeggg (you can check my gamestats, ip`s. whatever you want). And I wasn`t playing on Tyranica these days. Maybe a week or 2 ago I checked if I still can use it and logged out.

So, I`m asking you to delete all connected accounts (except Axeg) from this BF4DB profile if it`s possible and help me

• AxEg
    User

As i said in my previous appeal, my platoon (MARS) is banned on some servers, so we`re using purchased accounts to join these servers and play there. Recently we bought a large "stack" of account and noticed Tyranica in it. However, we didn`t think that this account will be bought by someone else (and it happened..) and that "someone" cheated on Tyranica
  • AxEg
    User

Версия для русскоговорящих администраторов.

В предыдущей апелляции я говорил, что у моего клана есть "некоторые" разногласия с владельцами некоторых серверов. Естественно, наши основные аккаунты на этих серверах давным-давно заблокированы. Чтобы на них заходить мы пользуемся покупными. Tyranic`у я купил достаточно давно и пользовался ей в этих целях. Недавно мы решили обновить "базу", купили довольно большое кол-во аккаунтов и заметили, что там есть и "Tyranica". Я, на данный момент, учусь в 11 классе. Сами понимаете, ЕГЭ и все дела. Времени играть у меня нет от слова совсем, так что я и с axeg`а-то (моего основного аккаунта) играю достаточно редко. Проверяйте боевые отчеты, айпишники, всё что угодно. В английской версии я написал, что на Tyranic`у заходил ~неделю назад,чекнул на валидность и вышел. Как я предполагаю - аккаунт перепродали ещё раз и он попал в руки не особо честного "игрока". Последствия видите сами.

Понимаю, что ситуация достаточно странная, но сказал всё как есть. 

• AxEg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

This is the risk you run when you buy accounts as many are stolen and hacked. We will take a look, but no promises.

• AxEg
    User

"

This is the risk you run when you buy accounts as many are stolen and hacked. We will take a look, but no promises.

Sovereign_Skies

Im thankful anyway. This is my main acc stats link

• AxEg
    User

Soooo... Is there any results?

• AxEg
    User

Hello again. Will I get my answer? It`s been a month..

• AxEg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sure the answer is that your appeal is denied.