This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AxEg
    User
    Member since July 14, 2019

Soldier Name: AxEg_TVR
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/346686349
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal: So, my second account Tyranica was banned for hacking. There are 2 vids, check them out please (it`s my gameplay from third and first person view). I knew that my main account (Axeg) would also be reported and banned, so i`ve recorded this. Link1 Link2

Also check this out: link because my twink got banned due to video captured trough the spectator. So you can see how laggy and glitchy it is

Update: MARS clan has contradictions with the LEV server admins (frag-1). So their opinion kinda biased towards us. I never cheated in this game and really want you to soberly check the situation and review my gameplay. I will answer any questions, if they would appear.

• AxEg
    User

• AxEg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

sorry for the waiting time, thank you for your patience. If Tyranica is your second account please claim it, also claim any other acocunts you own.

• AxEg
    User

"

sorry for the waiting time, thank you for your patience. If Tyranica is your second account please claim it, also claim any other acocunts you own.

GoodFood2K16
    Yeah, I understand that you have a lot of work, there`s nothing wrong. I`ve made another bf4db forum account for it around month ago. So it`s claimed by my second bf4db acc called "Tyranica"

• AxEg
    User
    Member since August 05, 2019

It`s me, AxEg. Should I reclaim Tyranica to AxEg`s forum account? If yes, so tell me how cuz idk how to reclaim soldiers to another forum-account.
  • AxEg
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

@Tyranica: https://bf4db.com/tos

MULTI ACCOUNTING

Users should not have multiple accounts. Users that are found to have two or more accounts will most likely face bans on all of their accounts. There is no valid reason to ever have 2 or more active accounts.            
  • AxEg
    User

"

@Tyranica: https://bf4db.com/tos

MULTI ACCOUNTING

Users should not have multiple accounts. Users that are found to have two or more accounts will most likely face bans on all of their accounts. There is no valid reason to ever have 2 or more active accounts.            
    RussianTwoHand

I`m asking you to leave my thread because I want to talk with admins of the forum. Also I`m not trying to prove that I dont have several accounts. 

I admitted myself that I have several accounts. All I want is to prove that I`m not a cheater.

• AxEg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

please refrain from making posts on this thread RussianTwohand.

Your ban will be reviewed AxEg

• AxEg
    User

1 more addition: link

• AxEg
    User

Долго уже рассматриваете..

Апдейт от 20.09.19 для русскоговорящих администраторов. 

На мой твинк Tyranica поступила жалоба от игроков сервера LEV к администраторам. Далее через спектатор был записал мой геймплей и Kitkat`ом (frag-1) была выложена жалоба, после рассмотрения которой мой твинк был забанен с причиной "аимбот". Далее уже на мой основной аккаунт AxEg_TVR также была написана жалоба, по которой мой аккаунт был заблокирован.

Прошу вас обратить внимание на то, что с администраторами LEV сервера у клана MARS были недопонимания. В тот момент, когда я пришёл во взвод - нас уже считали читерами и всячески пытались помешать игре. После всего этого за нами начали следить и записывать игру через СПЕКТАТОР (это важно).

Я много раз предлагал администраторам записать то, как я играю на камеру с видом от третьего лица и саму игру через Shadow play, на что получал отказы. 

Так как меня всё таки признали читером - я подаю апелляцию, в которой предоставляю свою игру как от первого, так и от третьего лица на обсуждение модераторов и администраторов форума. Прошу заметить: я не пытаюсь доказать то, что не обладаю несколькими аккаунтами. Я пытаюсь доказать честность своей игры.

Обращаюсь к русскоязычным администраторам: прошёл уже целый месяц. Я понимаю вашу загруженность, но хотелось бы, чтобы и моя апелляция была таки рассмотрена. Заранее огромное спасибо.

• AxEg
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Ok let’s make this simple:

Claim ALL soldiers on this account. Your other account will be removed.

Once that has been accomplished we will move forward.

Tyranica has been unlinked to the other account. You may proceed to link to this account.

• AxEg
    User

"

Ok let’s make this simple:

Claim ALL soldiers on this account. Your other account will be removed.

Once that has been accomplished we will move forward.

Tyranica has been unlinked to the other account. You may proceed to link to this account.

Sovereign_Skies
    Alright. I`ve done it and linked accounts which I usually play.  What`s next?

• AxEg
    User

2 weeks btw

Edit: Nice work, thank you. You`re just banned my other 2 accs w/o any words. Im waiting you to answer me but you`re banning my accs instead lol

• AxEg
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Reviewing your case. Will be handled today.

• AxEg
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Evidences reviewed, I do not see any reason to keep the ban.

APPEAL APPROVED

Decision valid for all claimed accounts.