This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • -_-CaLDeRo0oN-_-
    User
    Member since January 27, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

Banreason:
    This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

Appeal:

I have not cheated ever in my life. I actually have a strong position against cheaters. I even uplaoded himiliating videos against them on my youtube channel. Only thing I did was joining to a server for doing a fair 1v1 fight. At least thats what I was expecting.. I was promised to fight with a guy in heli and jet 1v1. Then I found bot-like players on the server and I got millions of points for killing them. 
    The server was password-protected, so I thought it cannot be ranked server.. I go to a lot of private dogfight servers and obviously none of them is ranked. I did not check this, therefore I did not have knowledge about that its ranked.

I really think its not fair taht I did not have any cheat installed or 3rd party software.. I dont even user macro. Nothing. I jsut join a server and play and then all my stats are distorted. 

I feel scammed. I did curve my stats willingly.

Additional Information:

I already contacted EA about it via LIVE chat service and explained my situation and the agent said that everything will be alright, as I did NOT do anything wrong..

Dear admins pls lift my ban, I have never cheated in my entire life and will never want to. I feel quite comfortable on the battlefield without using any hacks.

Regards,

Calderon

• -_-CaLDeRo0oN-_-
    User

You can check yourselves. Ther server itself is not clean!!! I will never join private servers like that again.

• -_-CaLDeRo0oN-_-
    User

Dear Admins, 

Can you please look into my case?

Thanks,

• -_-CaLDeRo0oN-_-
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

I have temporarily reopened your case because we currently have no statpadding flag in place and banning for cheating eventhough it is a case of (extreme) statpadding is unfair.

As your stats haven't yet been restored this will be subject of a Statpadding suspension once we implement the necessary systems.

If you get a statreset by FairFight due to the statpadding your ban will be reinstated (in case you weren't banned for Statpadding at the time) or changed from Statpadding to FairFight.

• -_-CaLDeRo0oN-_-
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/admin-request-how-to-appeal-your-ban-56

@xxpowerxxl, create your own thread according to the guidelines linked above.

• -_-CaLDeRo0oN-_-
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account will be flagged for Terms of Service violations upon the release of our next website patch. Server admins will have the option of banning you if they choose to do so. This flag will be permanent, and will be applied to this account only. Linked accounts will be unaffected.

We are noting this thread and closing it as such.