This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Hae6aTop_BF4
    User
    Member since January 15, 2018

Good afternoon! Dear administration was banned for using woolhack readers. I did not use cheats. I watched the video that the player with whom there was a skirmish in the game laid out, did not understand how the video showed me using cheats. I play rarely but for me, but the fact that I'm accused of what I did not made me disappointed.

• Hae6aTop_BF4
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv29EVCO_m8&feature=youtu.be

Someone joined your server and started to spectate you, how come seconds after he started watching you told him to "suck di**" mentioning his exact ingame name? Looks like an obvious spectator warning built into most multihacks if you ask me.

• Hae6aTop_BF4
    User

You are absolutely right. But the backstory didn't mention You. I played sniper it by storm, we lost, and he often was killing me. After you took the same assault with the AEK and threw them with our last point on the booze. Then the inscription was made for this player as he began to lose. I was banned for swearing?

• Hae6aTop_BF4
    MXT
    User

You weren't banned for swearing. Whether you played sniper or any other sort of backstory has nothing to do with what I have asked you. As soon as someone started spectating, you knew about it and called him out by his name. Any explanation?

• Hae6aTop_BF4
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

And the aiming at walls, hitting someone instantly while peeking that wall without the other player being on the minimap or in hearing range.

• Hae6aTop_BF4
    User

It is in principle possible to do. How can you say that he was watching me, and I saw it had written to him only, it is only the arguments which are of course easier to believe if you want to ban a person (biased). And I in turn think he's in the game write to him, because we win and his team loses, I have not followed him ( in the game or not, because he was fascinated by the process). Give me a minute on the video where this happens. Again, some of the empty arguments. Of course good players are easier to ban than to understand whether he is guilty in fact or not.

• Hae6aTop_BF4
    MXT
    User

You called out a spectator, who just joined the server seconds ago, by his name because he started watching you (Hack feature so called "Spectator warning" displaying a colored warning text about someone currently spectating).  Judging by that and the fact that you were playing like this ( http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/933648866795197376/1898351873 ) a solid month ago ( now doing stuff like http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/952252095201987968/1898351873 approx 80 headshots) leads me to believe that you downloaded some "skill" online.

That being said,

Appeal denied.